Avoid Dinner Parties ??
Control Your Diets?
The abundance of food , emotions and stress are enough to
unglue even the firmest resolve. and the sheer number of dinner
gatherings and parties mean regular run-ins with temptation.
The same old diet advice just doesn't cut it . So here are some tips
from several nutrition experts, try the strategies.
- If you have a choice of plates, pick the smaller one.
- Try the one table spoon rule; take just a table spoon of
dishes that look interesting , then go back for more of the best
- Spend more time talking than eating if
you can seat by
someone who is a great conversationalist.
- Don't arrive at the party tired, it's sure way to
weaken your defenses plus you will be looking for sweets for an
- Spend extra time putting on lipstick. You won't be
so keen to mess it up by eating .
- Suck on mints - not only to freshen your breath but they
make food taste awe full. So you will be less implied to
- Agree on a buddy system with a friend, if either
of you breaks your
diet, the other will tap her on the shoulder as a subtle
- Feel half of your plate with salad and
- Compare your desire for the food the workout that it will take
to burn the calories is the food worth it?
- Ask what's been served and hold out your favorites.
- Pay attention to whether you are truly hungry if you
- Eat light during the day to conserve calories for sweet