bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Islam Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, March 17, 2002
Subject:
to those nullheads
Description:

Je nari tar shami ke khushi rekhe duniya theke bidai nei, she zannat e probesh korbe.

Je nari 5 waqt namaz porbe, roza rakhe, apon shotitto rokkha kore ebong shamir baddho thake she tar probhur (husband) zannate probesh korbe.

I hope after hear this u wont have any arguments about denying gods creation about u so called creep woman. That is our prophet S: said, " aami jodi onno kauke shejda korte adesh kortam tahole narideri boltam tader shamider shejda korte"

Shami jodi bole ei paharer pathor bohiya oi pahare hoite onno pahare niya jao, tobe ei kothin o obantor hokum paloner jonno narir prostut thaka chai.

Shami jodi raate istri ke miloner jonno dakle shei nari jodi raag koriya na aashe tobe shara raat fereshtagon she narir upor obhishap dite thake.

Prophet S: said, " duniyate jodi kono nari jodi tar shami ke birokto kore o kosto dei tokhon beheshter je shokol hurgon akheraate oi purusher shongini, shohodhormini hoibe tara oi nari ke lokkho kore bolte thakbe, " ohe hotobhagini, allah tor shorbonash korun, tui take klesh prodan korish na"

Huzure paak S: bolen, " tin prokar loker namaz, kalam, roza, ibadot allaher dorbare kobul hoi na,
1. dash dashi tar muniber nikot hoite polaiya gele jotodin na porjonto tara tar muniber nikot fire ashbe totodin porjonto tar kichui allaher dorbare kobul hobe na.
2. je narir proti shami oshuntosto tar kono ibadaat bondegi allaher dorbare kobul hobe na.
3. moddopayi neshagrostho kono loker ibadat kobul hobe na.

hadise aache, once a man came to prophet and asked, " huzu! Shorbapekkha uttom istri ke? Rasul S: irshad koren, " je nari shamir adesh shonge shonge palon kore, je nari dekhle shamir chokh jurai, je nari tar izzot-hurmot o shompod shomporkito bepare shamir bina onumutite kono kaaj kore na, je nari tar shamir onumoti chara baire jai na, attio ba onattio karo barite na.

remember one thing u moron konkaboti, God said, shami narir proti adesh kore, obhiprai kore na.

and u thank ur good god that ur husband isn't that rude with u whatever god has been told. So stay in ur limitation and dont try to squeeze it too much unless ur womb come out thru ur mouth until u give up asking these hopeless things again n again. There is nothing, absolute nothing a woman can argue against her man. God didn't give her that permission. And by the way there is no equality in any way between u and a man. U gotta listen ur man whether u live in earth or in heaven. It doesn't matter what u think, coz u have no right to think even.

i wdnt say all these to u if u wdnt try to say that god didn't say all these and asking for rights. U thank billions time to ur good god that at least on this date u have freedom to think, to do (no matter very few of them though) but u got at least that's ur gain. Tomar oboshtha hocche badorer moto, I mean u girls Lai dile mathai utho. If guys been following all these rules step by step from that day u got born then u wdnt even think about asking the equality. So have it whatever u have at least for count unless these few little glitters will be gone from ur so called woman equals man thought.

And for u chalkumra or whatever u r. I didn't say anywhere in my arguments that there is separate gods lives and separate rules r going on. In other religions they too put woman down, point is more or less that's it. If u dont get the point then stay outta it.

Amigo

People Discussion
kumropotash
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

Iota, I want to know how you can be so sure that these things were said by god. What is the proof? Let’s say thousands of years ago (before you and your ancestors were born), a man or a group of man wrote all these and put it in a book and created the illusion of religion. Is not that at least a possibility? Why are you so convinced that these were created by god? You did not say anywhere directly that there were separate gods for separate religions. But you implied it. You used the phrase “in other religions.” So what do you think? There is one god who created separate religions? Or there are separate gods for separate religions? If you don’t know the answer – that’s fine, I am just trying to understand whether there is any logic in your statements or they are purely emotional. You don’t have to resort to “offence is the best defence” policy! Bueno Noche!

bd_KonkaBoti
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

Thanks for all those hadis and quranik verses, allama megh!tomaar jonno beheste 70ta hur confirm kora hoyeche!! .

But I realised one thing from all your postings megh, tumi jototi hadis aar quranik verses bolo na keno, tomaar bhasha thik hobe na!!

beheshter hur dero tumi ei bashate kotha bolei ador korbe!

bd_KonkaBoti
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

However, megh, you did a great job. Kumro's logic or all those discussion I have so fur about religion could not make me frustrated about my religion and God, but your explanetion and emotion did. The Quranik Verses you quated here is shoking!Thanks for the truth. Yes I am lucky that I still have the ability to think. I am lucky that i was not killed while I was a newborn. and I realised one more thing, no matter how much I want and try, i will never go to heaven. No women who can think will. because it's simply not possible to satisfy a Husband, if one's thinking ability and dignity is not lost totally.

Kumro, aami dol bodoler chinta bhabna korchi! tomaar okhane kono vacency aache?

shubachon
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

sorry to comment on this posting, which have posted by iota or megh or lota, before you refer any hadit or verses, you must mention complete reference. don't qoute something from your own furtile brain and fear Allah the almighty.
please mention your scource of hadit and verses number with chapters name.

iota
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

it doesnt matter how the way i talk, and as u know i never cared whoever thinks whatever out of me. all i have asked nothing but a truth. though its hard to believe. and u guess what shubochon, what do u think?? m i a fucking insane or something who makes his own hadis. go n find urself where do u wanna find this shit all about. and finally these collums i have taken from a book written by hozrot mawlana ashraaf aali tanvi (R:). go n find out by urself. i believe if what that so called wise men asked of his writings werent true. then he wd get killed for doing this unforgiven sin.

ciao

bushra
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

tuntuni-r khobor ache.....ae manusher hathe porle... ...ami kintu karo nam bolini

kumropotash
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

So bd_KonkaBoti what do you think? There’s no god – religion was created by humans or there are one or more gods who are all biased toward men? Iota is not saying anything so I am still wondering!

bd_KonkaBoti
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

I am soo confused kumro!!

bd_KonkaBoti
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

bushra, tuntuni holo megh er bon. eta to jano, bhai ra thik purush na. Purushera "natural" wayte purush kebol wife er shathey.

kumropotash
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

That’s not always true bd_KonkaBoti! Most of the brothers are happy the way religion divides parental property among children – they don’t forgo their unjustly additional portion to make the division equal!

kuashaa
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

iota, you made a mistake buddy. you plcaed all nice stuff a little early. You became extremely irritated (by some orbacheen). Remember iota, ekhaney gaanee baktira gaan khujtey aashen. Hadis er chaitey Darwin er 'Baandor Totto' onek beshee precious, attractive and fashionable. Bro, you made things tough for me.
However, be well, wherever you are. Believe me, I am learning a lot from you all. This discussion is making me more confident, more reasonable and fit.

kumropotash
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

Kuashaa, Darwin’s theory is better than religion because unlike religion, it is not static. It’s retractable and systematic – you don’t get lost if you are encountered with questions because you can modify the existing theories to address your questions (unlike religion that smothers the spirit of questioning and requires you to accept it the way it is). As I have already mentioned, Darwin’s original theory has been challenged and modified – that’s what admirable about science. We make a little progress and continually look back and revise old theories based on new knowledge. The progress is slow but to me, it’s better than blindly accepting religion. By the way, it’s nice to know that you are still acting like a baby!

ahmed1
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

Though i'm late to attend this discussion. But I would like to add few things. I am not very sure that the hadiths that iota have posted here are all 'sahih hadith'. iots, if possible can you send me the sources of these sayings. Because as i remember there was a debate few years back about some hadiths of this kind. I don't undermine Moulana Thanvi but it would be great to find from where he picked thses sayings.

ahmed1
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

pl. read 'iots' as 'iota...and 'thses' as 'these'

kuashaa
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

kumro, try to ride your own car. and please keep your nose away from determining mine and others personality. you were obscene from the beginning, it is getting worse now.

kumropotash
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

Kuashaa read back your past postings where you attacked me in an obscene manner (despite my saying that I did not want to make it a personal fight) and concluded on my personality and then use a mirror! I will ask you again not to take the debate between religion and science personally!

bushra
(Tuesday, March 19, 2002)

thik bolecho konkadi...jigassh koray bhai-ke bollam 'tor dula bhai amake size korte parbe, seta niay halla-golla korchi'...bole kina 'betar hath socket thake khule nibo !!'.... bhai-ra thik purush na, bou er balaee shudhu 'ami kar, ka tomar'

bd_KonkaBoti

Bushra!!

aar ekta kotha Bushra, cheleraow kintu thik purush na!! Eevn riligion-o dekho, maa-aar cheler bishoye khuub udaar! Purush kebol sei, jaake tumi nijer shob tuku ujaar kore diye bhalobashbe, purush sei, je tomaake sharajeebon bhalobashar protisruti diye biyer 1 din theke 1 bochorer moddhye shashon korar jonno pryojone " mridu chpetaghat korbe". Purush sei, je tomaake 50 bochor ghor shongshar korar por ek shundor shokale kick kore ghorer bahire ber kore debe.

Purush sei, je tomaar shami, ba premik. Bhai ba Baba thik purush na.

kumropotash

I understand what you are saying bd_KonkaBoti and it’s true to some extent but again don’t make generalization!

pardeshi
(Wednesday, March 20, 2002)

Some of you are not thinking and just saying anything you feel like about religion. Kumro,I asked you to read some books and gave a address for a web site where they have a three hour class every tuesday 7-10 pm pacific time.I can see you don't want to do that,you just enjoy attacking religion and blame it for everyones suffering.Girls get half of what boys get from their father cause they will get part of their husbands property.Also boys are the one most of the time take care of their parents in their old age.So,when they made this system they had some very good reason for it.Some of you might find amusing to attack Quran but watch western scholars how respectful they are when they discuss Quran.We talk about lots of thing but never talk about this,people of Bangladesh has no respect for no one.You go to a doctor and ask about another you will hear that guy he is an idiot and same thing everywhere.

kumropotash

Pardeshi, I don’t have time to read books or attend classes – who is going to find all the postings here and argue against them? LOL! If you have read the books and attended the classes, why don’t you share your learning here? I hope you understood what you read and learnt! Otherwise you should not recommend them or judge them!
The daughter should get less because her husband as a son will get more from his parents. That’s still discriminatory!
According to Fazle alam babu, “Jehetu islam shorbo kaler shokol manobjateer jonno allah paker mononito dhormo…” - make up your mind theists!

pardeshi

To you everything is discrimination,how is it.A girl getting part of her fathers property and then again part of her husbands,how is this wrong?Why don't you prove that there is no God.

kumropotash

It is wrong because it supports the male dominated society! Why is not it the other way round? How come a guy is not getting part of his mother’s property and then again part of his wife’s? That’s because by the time religion was created by men, discrimination against women had already started and religion just reinforced what was already in practise! This is one proof that religion was not created by the “impartial” god but it’s a product of humans.

pardeshi

You know I don't like to call anyone any name or anything like that here but I am getting there.You idiot Islam was not created by man period,don't you get it you stupid sob.

pardeshi

I don't care if you believe in God or not.But if you keep showing disrespect toward Islam and muslim then I will ask this sites host to take you of and if they don't do it I will write to fcc and have this site blocked.And trust me I will not stop until I do that.

kumropotash

Pardeshi you can do whatever you want – you are free to do that. I can only ask you to be sensible and civil and not to take the discussion we are having here personally!

kumropotash

One more thing, in case it’s not clear to you, I am don’t believe in religion in general (because of the nature of the discussion here – we are focussing on islam).

kumropotash

The word “am” should not have been there in the 1st line. My apologies.

pardeshi
(Thursday, March 21, 2002)

I know,but you should show due respect to something sacred to one forth of the world population,thats all.Sorry,I got upset there.

kumropotash
(Thursday, March 21, 2002)

Thanks I will try to be more sensitive.

shakhawat
(Thursday, April 12, 2007)

What a nice expresion

shakhawat
(Thursday, April 12, 2007)

What a nice expresion

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement