bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Islam Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, March 16, 2002
Subject:
few answers (bushra, megna, kumropotash, konkaboti)
Description:

Bushra, the problem comes when SOME PEOPLE (not everyone) cannot control the beast. If you read my discussion you'll find that I have told against these people who are inhuman in nature to female. I told that whatever law you make its barely possible to control these goons. You can see the proof even in this 21st century. Can you say that still rape doesn't happen even after imposing strictiest laws? I just suggested that if the laws can be tied up with 'covering up' female then it may be possible that sexual assault, rape will be minimized. I am not going into giving away examples of my point but even if you think in a cooler brain you'll find the examples.

Kumropotash, I didn’t think that you’ll bring such exceptions into our discussion….like trees also grow downwards or the water cycle. Do you, by any way, think the people who are giving away their views in this bulletin board do not know about your mentioned exception? I will really appreciate if all of us don’t say anything just for the sake of arguing. This makes this B2K bulletin board so great though.

In antediluvian era at sometime paternity was not even discovered, and it was thought ...that women were mysterious due to their ability to give birth. It was vital. And it was envied. Women were worshipped because of it, were considered superior because of it.... Men were on the periphery—an interchangeable body of workers for, and worshippers of, the female center, the principle of life. Then the discovery of paternity came …the sexual cause of male. It helped to change the idea behind women worship. Moreover even the idea of male ownership of children took hold....Another cause was the conflict between the hunters and the growers was really the conflict between male-dominated and female-dominated cultures. Women gradually lost their mystery, and superior position. Kumropotash, nowhere religions came to intervene in the whole process!

I don’t know recollect whether I suggested any option to be in jail so that women can be at outreach of bad guys. Did I Bushra, M_megna? I’m sorry if I am unable to catch your point, kumropotash.

Konkaboti, in my opinion earning cannot be the decision maker of superiority. I don’t think that the idea has been given in any religion that the person who earns much will get the superiority in the family. Konkabati, I do also believe that there’re some reasons behind few things that we do not know. May be in future we’ll be able to come up with some good explanation. In Islam we are not supposed to eat, lets say pigs. Does any one know a convincing reason? I didn’t find so far. I have seen pigs cleaner than, say for example, goats. Not all of them eat bad stuff. But yet we’re being advised not to take that. May be God knows the reason very well. And if you’re a believer you’ve to believe that He knows better than us. Just believing of God’s will is like believing Him. What I wanted to imply that yes there are some rules, laws that cannot be explained convincingly but I believe those have convincing explanation but we’re yet to come up with situation to explain them.

People Discussion
shubachon
(Saturday, March 16, 2002)

mankind er gaaner shimaboddhota sarbo kaale chilo, ache ebong thakbei, bisshashi houar moulik bhittike dingiye baa oshikar kore shimaheen moha probhur divine rules ke challenge korar moto murkhota na korai sreio.
Remember friends: "The Believers, men and women are protectors one of another, they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil; they observe regular prayers, practice regular charity, and obey Allah and His messenger. On them will Allah pour His Mercy, for Allah is exalted in power, Wise." the Holy Quran says.

kumropotash
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

There was a time when people did not know what caused lightening – they considered it “divine!” Of course now we know that god does not cause lightening to punish us. But we are yet to know what makes the earth move around the sun so I guess religion will persist for sometime in the future!

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement