bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, March 16, 2002
Subject:
Re: Ref: Few answers ( Kuashaa , ahmed & iota)
Description:

bd_KonkaBoti, what iota said was a personal statement (why did you say I attacked him? I was just being concerned). The same is true with you when you said, “all men are the same.” Both you and iota talked emotionally – there’s no scope to argue! Neither of you have met all the guys in the world so logically, you cannot make such generalized statements. Let’s say iota is right. I am talking about discrimination against women here “to get a little loving eye from u girls.” My question will be why? I am in a relationship (again you might say men cheat but you cannot generalize it to everyone). Let’s say that iota is still right. Let’s say I win your heart by pretending to be pro woman. Let’s say that we meet in person. What will happen then? If I am just pretending now, you should be able to realize it then. So if you want to think logically, the idea that I am writing here to win a girl becomes too far fetched! If you still think that’s the truth - I would say you are thinking too high of yourself! I hope you got the point!

People Discussion
bd_KonkaBoti
(Saturday, March 16, 2002)

Kumropotash, to make a comment about men, you don't need to see all of them. There is something call "sample" of a population, I guess you hard of that. When I said all men are the same, I did that based on a sample of the total population!! and as far as it goes with men's fooling attitude to "get a loving eye from a girl", I still agree with iota. and Only God knows why do they do this!! I have seen men making fun and boasting on their sucess of being able to fool a girl. About being pro women, I guess all men loves to talk big about women's rights, freedom and all these and keep saying " I am not like others, I am different!" But once a girl gets marraied to a man, only to realise what mistake she made!!

bd_KonkaBoti

every men have 2 faces, one for home (wife) and one for the rest of the world. If you don't believe this you can ask women you love most, perhaps your mother, sister, your best friend and any toher woman you care for.

kumropotash

Yes I know about sampling. But do you know that sampling is considered 100% accurate (yet not in absolute sense) in physical sciences only. Research in social sciences can only say that a sample approximates a population given a certain confidence level (if you don’t believe me, you can ask the researchers). That’s because every human being is unique and hence one cannot generalize a finding in one sample bounded by a particular context without further research.

shubachon

shudhu manob noi, manobider khetreu eki kotha samobhabe projojjo. arr seijonnoi ershad hoiyeche : "Most surely mankind is a certain loser" " Except those who believe and do rightous deeds, and enjoin each other to follow the truth, and enjoin each other to be steadfast."

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement