bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, December 16, 2017 BD

Groups
Islam Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, March 15, 2002
Subject:
RE: pardeshi....men and women are not same (who want them to be !!!)
Description:

what the hell in this world gave you the notion that, we are trying to say we are no different then the man ?!!! men are different , women are different , children are different, boys and girls are different, every single person is different.....but the bottom line is all of these are all humans....you dont treat part of humans in one manner, and part of them in other manner.....

"Yes,there are women who made difference in our lives throughout history and there will be extra ordinary women in future"....so, the case is different if the woman is 'extra ordinary' ?!!! otherwise , who cares ?.... for being treated right, for the simplest civil right, i need to be an 'extra ordinary' woman ? your mom, your sister, your wife, your daughter, your grandma, your mom in law, your girlfriends etc etc.....each of them need to be an extra ordinary woman ?!!!......you certainly are an extra ordinary man....

"For last five thousand years men has been running the show ....Even in US women couldn't vote at the beginning of the 20th century."..... as a man you are satisfied with all these wonderful(!!!) achievements ? you appreciate these ?..is this something you like to boast about ? you are proud of ? !!!!.....wow

"The problem with some people is that they don't want to accept the reality of life and continue arguing"....your reality of life is so different then ours that we cant help arguing....tell u something, just when u start to c ur dad and brother going for the mosque and u r told that u cant go there; the reality is too hard to accept....just when u want to visit the graves of ur grandma/grandpa or your parents and told that, thats a forbidden place for you , the reality is too hard to accecpt.....just when you see your dad getting married two or three times while ur mom is sitting there motionless because he has a right to do so, the reality is too hard to accept....when you see ur sister with bruises because the divine law allows to beat her, the reality is too hard to accept....

this is my reality, our reality.....is this also ur reality ? if so, i can raise my voice for both men and women and say 'this is not fair'...

do u expect a person with such reality will enjoy all those arts, music, poems or other wonderful things ? the world has always been a wonderful place for you...for us ? we have to argue all the way.....even if the case is voting or the right to study....seems so silly , yet so hard for us...amader obostha holo ‘vikkha chae na, kutta samla’ type.....morte morte bachay ache je, tar abar sahitto ,shongskriti !!!!!

Dont get us wrong, we are not against the men !!!! we are ‘AGAINST THE WAY YOU TREAT US , HAVE TREATED US’..... it hurts to be treated as a inferior creature who wont understand the reality and argue when you want them to enjoy the art, music, poems just like a ‘superior’ creature !!!!!

People Discussion
shubachon
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

The Quran asks both men and women to perform, in equal measure, the duty of enjoying good and forbidding evil.
""The Believers, men and woman are protectors one of another, they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil; they observe regular prayers, practice regular charity, and obey Allah and His Massenger. On them will Allah pour His mercy, for Allah is exalted in power, wise.""
Ref.: Al-Tawbah 9:71)

kumropotash
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

The quran also says "purush narir upor kortrittokari!" How can you explain the contradiction?

shubachon
(Saturday, March 16, 2002)

kumro, please let me know the verses number and name of the chapter.

kumropotash

I thought you were discussing religion after knowing all about it! That’s what you told the others to do! Again – a mirror please! I don't know the verse number but this is from the sura in quran that talks about woman (an-nisa?).

shubachon

dear kumro, thanks for ur information, more over i'm not a preist nor a learned as you are, what i have is strong beleif on my way of life based on divine revelation of almighty Allah Subhanahu taala. hope, someday you will have the same way to live your life.

bd_KonkaBoti

Well said bushra!! Only thing I can say that I have the same pain as you. I have the same burning heart as you have. However, my point is, this pain or unjust are not imposed by riligion, ecpecially not by islam. they are made by MEN, through mis- interpreatation of verses from Quran, and use riligion for their own interest.

I wish to start a women's movement to claim the rights given to women by Islam.

bushra

Thank you konakdi for such back up ... i just wrote when seemed reasonable to me ...nothing else...u r right, and its my point also....its not religion, its the people who mis use it and takes the advantage of it when it is not just right.. no religion can make you human unless u want to be one...

kumropotash

Shubachon, I have never claimed myself as “learned!” As I have said, anyone is free to pursue a religion personally based on faith.
bd_KonkaBoti, if the verses of quran are subject to misinterpretation – it implies that anyone can make any meaning out of it. How would you convince people that your interpretation is correct as opposed to others? If men are misinterpreting quran for their own interests, you can do the same for your own interest!

pardeshi
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

Look at the business women and check out their dresses and you will see who is trying so hard to be like Men.Listen to the news or watch it and see how the ladies are trying to sound like the men.I saw newly wed wives trying hard to talk like her man.Listen,I can give hundreds more example about this.Why are you getting upset,relax take a deep breath and think about it.don't react like a man.

bd_KonkaBoti
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

what is a man anyway, pordeshi? a man is the male species of humankind. If we call them "kathal" they would all be known as Kathals.

All those things you said as men's quality/cherectreistics, those are the quality or cherectristics of a person who is involved in business/ work outside house. As mostly those were men, because of the discrimination aginst women, you took it for granted that all those are men's charecteristic. This is very silly!

pardeshi
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

Bushra,women can go to the mosque and to any other place a man can go.Yes, my mother is an extraordinary woman.My grandmother was even better, and my Apu guide me through life and tought me so much and I love and respect them very much.I have no problem with women.In some way they are even better than men.I just don't like when people say we are equal.We all know its not true but we say it anyway.Also talking about this is not going to change anything in our country,what are you going to do about it?

kumropotash
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

Well-said bd_KonkaBoti! Pardeshi, if your grandmother, mother and sister also think that they are not equal to you – I must say that you are an extraordinary family!

pardeshi
(Monday, March 18, 2002)

Read the whole think and then make a wise crack.I said in some cases women could be better than man.

pardeshi
(Monday, March 18, 2002)

Read the whole thing then make a wise crack about it.I said in some cases women could be better than men.Do you ever agree about anything or just argue about everything with every one.You probably stop people at the street and starrt arguing about something.Where did you go to scool?I really like to know.Did you ever play any sports or just do something other than finding every massage on the board and say something against it.Is there anything you like or agree with?

pardeshi
(Monday, March 18, 2002)

SCool,should read school,Thx.

kumropotash
(Monday, March 18, 2002)

Actually I noted that you said, “in SOME cases women could be better than men!” I am sure your grandmother, mother and sister along with the rest of the female population of earth will be grateful to you forever for your generosity! I did my undergrad at “École des Mephistopheles” – my major was “101 ways to stop people at the street and start arguing about something.”

bd_KonkaBoti
(Tuesday, March 19, 2002)

Kumro & Pardeshi

kumropotash
(Tuesday, March 19, 2002)

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement