bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Friday, October 20, 2017 BD

Groups
Islam Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, March 15, 2002
Subject:
EQUALITY IN OBLIGATION AND REWARD:part-2
Description:

FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION: part 2

Islam allows full freedom of expression to woman as much as to man. During the prophet’s time, woman used to consult him regarding personal, political, religious, economic and social matters as well as matters related to woman’s role in war and even sex. Sometimes they used to have frank and bold discussions with him; arguing and forcefully putting their own point of view in front of other companions. The prophet (peace be upon him) never discouraged them and always listened to all their problems peacefully and tried to satisfy them. Once a woman openly reprimanded the second caliph Omar regarding a problem related to woman in the mosque full of worshippers. Not only Omar did not mind it but also acknowledged, in front of all those people whose ruler he was, that he was wrong and the woman right and resumed his sermon only after offering apologies to her.
(Ref.: Ahmed, Nasai, Ibn Maja)

People Discussion
kumropotash
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

Yet we never had a single woman prophet! I guess it was/is up to man to decide whether they will be generous and give woman some "better" treatment!

shubachon
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

kumro, ei salpo porisore bikkhipto bitorker abokas nei, tai anurodh korchi bishoi bittik alochonar jonno.
almighty Allah manuser proiojone prophet pathiyechen, tini keno nari prophet pathan nai tahato bolte parbona.
dear kumro, janar agroho thaka oti uttom tobe simaboddho porimondole theke asim er chorcha kora murkhota noi ki?
darwin totter nigore nijeke bedhe rekhe juktir alochona sajena.

kumropotash
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

I guess I chose not to be the slave of religion because I found a lot of holes in it (“tini keno nari prophet pathan nai tahato bolte parbona” is not going to satisfy me)! I am sorry that you are not happy about it! What’s wrong with Darwin’s theory and logic? I thought religion said one could go all the way to China to learn! But one can’t go all the way to the court of god to learn? Is it because the court of god is an imaginary place?

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement