bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Sunday, October 22, 2017 BD

Groups
Islam Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, March 15, 2002
Subject:
Ref: Few answers ( Kuashaa , ahmed & iota)
Description:

Thanks for the answers Kuashaa and ahmed. You both did it the way my mother used to do. The last word always was "it's god wish, no one knows the reasons for this and you should not question them!" Not bad! Mum is always right.

I am sorry that i could not reply your postings any earlier, because I was not physically ok. My apologies.

However, Kuashaa, you made one thing clear that GOD MADE MEN SUPIRIOR TO WOMEN and you tried to escape saying that you don't know the reason why god did this. This only showes how MEN preach half of the truth, to bring it to THEIR own fevour. My point is, as a believer if god created women inferior to men, I would accept that, as I believe in heaven and hell, existance of dooms day, and the existence of God everywhere. But that is not the case. When God said "purush nareer upor kotrittokari" he also said that men are supirior to women only when they (men) are the the provider for the women and the family ( as a family head ?).

My question is, especially to ahmed1, is that imply that, if women earn along with men, then men are no more supirior to women? What if women are the sole bread earner of the fmaily?

iota, before making a comment in public, please try to be bit more precise. Women are not made of men, or by them. Men and Women both are made from God's Own entity (nafs).

" O menkind! Be conscious of your Sustainer, who has created you out of one living entity (nafs) and out of it created it's mate, and out of the two spread abroad a multitude of men and women. And remain conscious of God, in whose name you demand your rights from one another, and of these ties of kinship. Varily, God is ever watchful over you! (4:1)"

(Reference: gender equality in islam; Muslim Women's League)

People Discussion
M_megna
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

but there r many families in women r the sole of the bread in there family and also there r many women whom r earning more then men .
if we think little bit y god did said tht dont u think tht god made us and he have the right to give the supirior whom he want;s , we cant say anythink for this . even i do agree with tht b/c our most week point is our organs, it;s made like tht we think before doing anything ten times.
ALL THE WOMEN R FACING THERE PROBLEM FOR THEIR ORGANS, IN SOCIRETY, IN THEIR JOBS OR WHT EVER the thing tht they want to do like men ....

kumropotash
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

I find it hard to accept that god was nearsighted and did not realize that one day women would also take the role of family head! I thought god was omniscient! Yes we can certainly say that god has the right to make anyone superior over the others because we are just god’s slaves (so no questioning!) but then we should not call god impartial too! You can’t have everything M_megna!

bd_KonkaBoti
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

Megna, I am sorry i couldnot agree with you!! How could you say women's organs are weaker then men?!! I wonder which Organs you are reffering to??!!

M_megna
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

i mean to say our body Structure

kumropotash
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

Is not it convenient to put the blame on woman’s body structure to maintain the sanctity of religion!

iota
(Saturday, March 16, 2002)

well, u pathetic fool . i didnt say that women r made of men or by. get the point first. that is, forget all these craps whatever been told by whoever here. the truth is whatever i said at earlier. u gotta admit that whether u want or not. and its kinda hopeless like trying to touch the horizon. simply bindas word is, u have no right to argue. u have to do whatever a man wd ask for. u people r for our pleasure actually. u like a good pet for men u know. like to adore, beat, give puppies and trustworthy stuffs. if ur man is happy then ur god is happy. thats the fate honey bun. God said that, not me.

and these bunch of crap shits r just hiding the truth, and givin a foolish try to deny to get a little loving eye from u girls by telling uuuuhh trust me I m diff from other guys, my thoughts r not like that hahaha. Anyways, as i told u before that men will always rule over the women. have u ever heard of purush nirjaton?? hahaha, i guess not. neither i. its just coz slaves dont have that right. so u r slave of men u know. in which way, i will define it. umm, like as ur Islam said, u have to be stay in home always, listen ur hubby whatever he wants, (accept forbidding to stop praying for ur god, if he says that), u cant marry twice, u cant go anywhere without ur hubbis permission, etc etc etc. u know all these, dont u babe. i know u do. so u r slave right. a slave without any salary though. thats really pitty. but what can u do, i understand ur deepest wounded pain for being a woman. its really sad for being a woman and having all these stuff to adjust with a biggy smile. god shouldn't do that with women. but thats the fate u have and that son of a gun who is sitting up there is a goddamn guy. but think smart god really didnt make that much favor for guys u know. if he made guys to rule over, he made women as well as sneak, big crier, pretender to have her desired wish from that man. and this power he didnt give to even a single man, dont u think.

well, at least he didnt too bad with u women. u gotta admit that u know. dont worry, this life just be a little patience. i will pray to god that in ur next life pls pls make u a complete man, who rules everywhere, like us people.

Dont think that I have rough n tough attitude or thoughts for women. Infect I m a loving person who loves his girl very madly, afraid of giving her a little hurt, trying make himself freak to make her laugh, holding a rose bud with getting down under his knees . But there is a thing that is if u try to sit up on men wisdom, then u will have ur shot of god. Those golden things which he's been told to humanity.

Adios.

kumropotash

Iota, I don’t think you believe what you have written here. I might be wrong but it appears to me that you have had experienced some sort of trauma in your life which makes you talk this way. Your life is really not my business but since you have posted messages here, I just want to say that talking to someone you trust and you are close to might help you.
As for “foolish try,” if you read the postings carefully, you will see that my views are different from those of the “girls” who are talking about discrimination against women aided by religion. They believe in religion but frustrated about its misuse (according to them) whereas I don’t!

bd_KonkaBoti

Kumropotash, problem with you is, whenever you find no points to argue, you attack personally. This is not fair. What iota wrote, was a nice way to talk about the truth. I find his writing pretty enchanting, bit hard to accept though.

"these bunch of crap shits r just hiding the truth, and givin a foolish try to deny to get a little loving eye from u girls by telling uuuuhh trust me I m diff from other guys, my thoughts r not like that"- very well said iota. this is the truth. this is reality. at the end of the day, all men are the same.

bushra

I agree with both of you Konka di and iota ...any way iota, this time also i really really enjoyed what u said.. ..though it doesnt feel good !!!

iota

Ekta kotha mone porche ei muhurte. "ke shadi kiya nahin aur tankha(salary) denewala harami(husband) usko apni baap ki maal samajhne lag jata hai." One pretty valuable speech if u can get the depth of it anyway.

Well, for bushra, I aint giving here a freak show for that u r enjoying my stunts. All I m telling nothing but a hard truth. And no I didn't have any trauma in my life which makes me talk like this. and as far konkaboti's arguments concerned about the giving the right to say to do things like man.so, its not only impossible, it is more than impossible as long as man n woman's breath will float in the air. Its just coz of god, no one else. God has made all these for girls. That they have listen guys all the time for everything. He never mentioned anywhere and neither made any changes in a man brain while giving a fart of living soul in his body.

Aami bujhina why people r giving lame excuses here. Ekjon ektar por ekta quraner aayat shuniye jacche, to arekjon aamar chintadhara ekdom bhinno bole chechacche. Jogoter emon kono purush ekhono porjonto poida hoini ontoto ei muslim country gulote je buke haat rekhe bolte parbe je she shob shomoi cheyeche je tar wife tai koruk ja she kore. Like goes to office, spread her mouth by laughing with male colleagues, share the kitchen with her husband and a looooooooot of other things. According to mr. shubochon and others people. I know u r married shubochon, as u r denying the blessed mind which is been set to every single man in the world ( more or less) that, how many time u asked ur wife I will help u for cooking today honey, How many times u made ur children ready for the school, for their Tiffin, how many u went to their school with holding their hand, how many times u wore ur wife's shoes off after got back from her office, will u accept ur wife to call like u???????, such as u back from ur office with having a sand sucking work and telling ur wife give me a cup of coffee, bathroom e towel dao, groom pani nai keno, joldi table e khabar lagao while I m showering off. that's what u do with ur woman. But will u accept this if these orders go to u thru ur woman?? As u r talking about partnerships by tarring ur mouth with a shout. U cant accept this at all, no one can in this world accept this. ur male blood will ignite like a rocket lancer and that will go on ur wife's sweet little ripe apple seem cheek.

iota

(including the first part)

coz u know why???????? Coz god has made guys like that. Its not our fault at all though. We r made like this. this is fate, and we have nothing to do with it. We dont want our woman to do exactly same stuff like we do. They will always be downed in their life from her man kono na kono upayei. The fact is, keu ektu beshi down kore, keu ektu kom that's all. Aar shejonnoi nari odhikarer proshno aashe. And get nothing but having an empty answer.

And yes, konkaboti, u people r organically weaker than a man in every way. Like u dont have enough strength like a man, a man cant be raped but a woman can be, even in brain, like there is very few great female scientists who have taken this entire world to our promised land, aamar shondeho ei few o ache kina meye, u see everywhere a guy is superior. Even in the video games too hahaha, though it sounds kinda funny like there is a boss who is a male, and that boss is ended up by a male attack. Hahaha. etc. that's made by god not us. What can someone do.
This is been happening from the day a guy is been snatched out thru a womb. But point is keu beshi kore, keu kom. But kore shobai.

Well, as far as my type concerned, so I aint that much brutal though, I admit that I dont treat with her like 50-50 partnership. But my love for her is true like the sun. and there is no none who I can love like I do her in a life. But since I m a guy, I try my best to give my loving girl friend freedom as much as possible for me to do. Still there is a limitation to agree coz u know why?? Sure u know.

COZ I AM A MAN.

Ciao.

bd_KonkaBoti

iota, you must know one thing, what ever you said, God didn't make you like that. It's you guys who love to think yourself like that. God made both, men and women from his won entity. and people like you made your own verses and say this is what God said. all chapabazi!

kumropotash

God made both men and women from god’s own entity and then let men took over the women through misinterpretation and misuse of religion! Why?

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement