bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 11, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, March 15, 2002
Subject:
Re: a few answers...
Description:

If you look into the history of human civilization, you will see matriarchal societies in ancient times – men and women were equal at the very beginning but in course of time, men started discriminating against women (and religion was/is one of their ploys – women tried to do the same in matriarchal societies but they were clearly not as successful as men). That might make men more astute than women but they still remain equal! Equality is not the same as uniformity! Men and women can have diverse features but that should not prevent them from being equal! Just as you are no way inferior to a Caucasian because of the difference in complexion (in Utopia I guess!). We are not going for the birds because of Darwin’s theory that coins the phrase “survival of the fittest!” I am sure Bushra and the other women will be happy to spend the rest of their lives in jailhouse because we can’t control the “bad guys” (I guess that’s because “the creator of this nature must have some law to create the earth”)! One last note, tress do grow downwards (the root) and indirectly, rain water vaporizes so that it can pour down again (the water cycle)!

People Discussion
kumropotash
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

The 12th word in the last but one line should read “trees!” My apologies.

M_megna
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

most of the women will not like to spent to their lives in jaihaouse . if the men wants then they can spend their lives , b/c they wont find anyproblem like they used to had before ten years or more then tht , women can earn now and they know how to take of the bads guy

M_megna
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

most of the women will not like to spent to their lives in jaihaouse . if the men wants then they can spend their lives , b/c they wont find anyproblem like they used to had before ten years or more then tht , women can earn now and they know how to take of the bads guy

kumropotash
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

I wish it were that easy M_megna!

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement