bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Islam Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2002
Subject:
a few answers...
Description:

Kumropotash, I understand your point. Let’s say we don’t believe in any religion but can we agree that we believe in nature. I surmise all of us do that. Have anyone of us seen a tree going downwards? Isn’t the case that rain pours not vaporizes? Likewise females are less vindictive than male. The way male behaves with a female is usually different from the way female behaves with a male. This is entirely fixed up the nature. If you are living in the earth you have to believe in nature. Female are much more kind hearted than male. These are facts. Now kumropotash, you have asked why it’s the case that only male has beast in them and why female can’t have the beasts. Female don’t have them because that’s the nature’s criteria to make female. You might say then that’s a problem of the nature’s creator that He/She has given something more advantage to male rather than female. Do you think it would be better if all the creatures of the earth are same? Then why’re we going for male and female? Why don’t we go for other creatures like birds...etc. Why should they be used for only human purposes? They should also be human! Aren’t they? Does that make sense? Absolutely no. The creator of this nature must have some law to create the earth. You can’t make a change to that. Plan something better than this world’s creator. Don’t make anything less vulnerable to anything else, then I would say you’re doing unjust act to that particular creature……

Bushra and M_megna…..i do agree with your vision that the problems are with some men not all men. Of course men are also not entitled to look at a woman. Now if the entire male would abide by this law then the whole ‘cover up’ system would become void. But not all male follow that rule. As a consequence the ‘cover up’ system makes sense. Bushra, I think u too know that closing someone’s eyes cannot be a just solution. Of course if all the male could control the beast themselves then it would be lot more easier to make the society clean. But if we cannot control the bad guys then what’s your solution? Would you just let it go as it is?

People Discussion
Muniruddin Dewan
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

Dear Ahmed1,
Thanks a lot and zazakallahu khair.
may Allah the almighty will reward you for your dedication and devotion.

Muniruddin Dewan
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

Dear Ahmed1,
Thanks a lot and zazakallahu khair.
may Allah the almighty will reward you for your dedication and devotion.

M_megna
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

yes i do gree with u MR ahmed but y dont u think the same as the women too . just let the bad women do wht ever they r doing , and if i said hounestly nowadays fashion is eating all the brains of the womens and girls too....
so coverying our self mayeb it;s becoming somethink impossible but tht dont mean tht girl women whom is not coverying theirs self is a bad women

bushra
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

ahmed , yes i know closing up someone's eyes is neither a just solution nor a just suggestion....i expected someone to say 'sorry for our conduct for which you are going through so much pain, agonies and sufferings from a pre-historical time '!!! ... nevertheless, i got something that sounded like, 'thank you for being afraid of us and keeping a low profile, we respect ur fear'....it hurts.....so i said why dont u close ur eyes ....it is not what i meant, just an angry outburst...i am sorry.(conti..)

bushra
(Friday, March 15, 2002)

about what u r saying to kumropotash, nature also pours rain ,then why use raincoats ? nature also gives us caves. then why build houses? nature put us in this round planet, then why try to cross it and reach out for mars ?
My point is dont blame nature, dont blame 'those days', dont blame the way you were created...change ur attitude , try to control yourselves...dont just sit idlely saying ‘nature gave the beast in me, what can i do ?’...be a bit humane...Dont tell me to believe that you can conquer moon yet not check the beast in you...I will never believe that...Best of luck.

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement