bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, May 22, 2001
Subject:
from KonkaBoti to megh
Description:

megh, you reminded me Gibran. Let me tell you the late of having pain as Kahlil Gibran perceived it.

" Said one oyester to a neighboring oyester, I have a very great pain with in me. It is heavy and round and I am in distress. And the other oyester replied with haughty complacence, Praise to the heavens and to the sea, I have no pain with in me. I am well and whole both with in and without. At the moment a crab was passing by and heard two oyesters, and said to the one who was well and whole both within and without, Yes, you are well and whole; but the pain that your neighbor bears is a pearl of exceeding beauty!"

megh, whatever pain you have been through that only made you person with exceedingly beauty inside! I am sorry, megh if I hurt your feelings. I didn't mean that Bipasha or Oishi is right. It's my wonder how one person (be a man or woman) can do what she has been doing. And the comment I made, was a silly joke! Din't mean to hurt you, dear.

Your articulation about women is pretty ineresting!! :) Seems, when God created women, He consulted you!...ha ha ha ha ha! Your opinions are nice and innocent, but isn't it better to consider human as human rather then men and women? Do you think a man have all the right to do the things which a women shouldn't do?? Do you think what Oshi/Bipasha is doing you have the right to do all those just because you are a man?

I won't talk about these much, megh. I had no intention to offend you. The opint I wanted to make here is that, human being are huamn being. Which is wrong for human being, that is applicable for both men and women. Because all these rules and regulations, the idea of good and bad has established to keep decipline and peace in this world for the betterment of human being.

Again I am sorry, if I hurt your feelings with a silly joke. Thanks for a nice write up anyway!!;)

-KonkaBoti

People Discussion
placenta
(Tuesday, May 22, 2001)

tumi aamar point tai bojhoni konki daling. boyosh bara saathe saathe tomar yaddash kome jacche.
are bekub aami to human i define korechi, meye r chele bole kichu bhedaved kori ni.. but oishi made a mistake by saying she is a female and can play with guy. cheleder naki tini bhaloi chinen. aamar eto kotha to sheijonnoi ja aami likhechi ota te. and u know well whatever megh says its right ;) hahaha
so dont touch guys oath.. just have that respect which a guy gives u.. and try to be a human. not male of female. but if u try to break the men territory then there will be no mercy. aamra tomade shomman dibo aar ta dekhe tomra bolbe chele manush payer nokher upore rakhi sheta to hobe na.. ashol kholosh bhenge gele tomra postabe. shes mes tomade obostha hobe shei adim juger meyeder moto jader ek shomoi pute deya hoto matite..

shukhe aacho to tai bhuter kil kahite chao tai na????

shubachon
(Wednesday, May 23, 2001)

Thank you very much KonkaBoti. Amader bondhura jodi bujhte paren apnar kotha tobe hoito anek shamosshar shomadhan hoiye jabe ebong shantipurno shohabosthan hobe shambhob. I salute you for your wise opinion and wish you all the best.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement