bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 BD

Groups
Islam Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, March 03, 2002
Subject:
Development of Women in Islam
Description:

Islam holds that the real empowerment of woman is possible only through recongnising her complementary role and through utilising properly her talents for the betterment of the whole society without damaging its moral and social fabric.
Islam proposes a perfect blending of freedom and sequrity that woman ought to seek and which is in the best interest of society.
Islam considers men and women as equally necessary for one another. Both men and women are interdependent for their individual development and social peace.
The development of one is simultaneously the development of the other, and nothis or her deprivation. Independance of one from the other is not the issue at all in Islam, but reciprocity and co-operation.The higher the co-operation, the greater the mutual development.
Above all, such a development would not be a mere materialistic development, rather a balanced and proportionate development of both body and soul.
All this becomes possible because Islam neither approaches the problem of women as an isolated entity nor does it approaches life in a fragmented way as only matter, rather considers woman an individual with many familial ties and life a combination of both matter and soul.

People Discussion
kumropotash
(Sunday, March 03, 2002)

Very nice shubachon but this contradicts the statement - "purush narir upor kortrittokari!" How can islam secure “real empowerment” for women when it also says that men can beat women under certain conditions but not vice versa! If men and women are “equally necessary” for one another, then no one should be above the other!

kuashaa
(Sunday, March 03, 2002)

one have to understand the meaning of Limit and Practice. A man will rule over a woman, and the maximum of it is "Mreedu Chopetaghat", a very light slap. Remember, that's maximum and asked to be followed by one's husband only. not by every Tom, Dick and Harry. If the country follows Islamic rule the court got the right to some more things with both the genders.
The most hated act of relationship in Islam is Divorce. Take the divorce status of West and East. you will get the reality. Islamic reality comes in open arms, not under disguise.

kuashaa
(Sunday, March 03, 2002)

just now i asked my friend, what do you prefer? a little sacrifice for a better relationship or no sacrifice and all freedom? she said, 'i love freedom, but relationship is important to me. so i will go for the first one.'

kumropotash
(Sunday, March 03, 2002)

I don’t know why you are missing the point. It’s very simple. If I tell someone that we are equal, that means we are equal. If I reserve the right to slap the other person (lightly or forcefully – it does not matter), it violates the fundamental concept of equality. My right to slap the other person can be accepted by him/her but such consent won’t redefine equality. Equality will still be what it is. And that relationship will be considered something else!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement