bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, March 02, 2002
Subject:
Haay Dhormo Haay Biggan, Porechho Orbacheener Haatey: Kisti Shesh
Description:

Jaundice O Bibidho Beloon

kumropotash, my response is not to make any atheist a believer. my response is not to draw any conclusion, my response is to earn some points from my God to negotiate in dooms day.I tried to sketch a picture of religion which is very much logical and nurture lots of scientific theories. I hope you didn't waste your time reading my postings. and that will be more than enough for me. I have no other expectation.

i have taken direct help from many people, books, my parents. i depended a lot on internet to express them. my special gratitude goes to one of my most intimate buddies, Mr. Bishshojit Chokrobortee, who is a prominent interpretor of Nature and Theology in Greece.

every people I talked so far who supported religion could not engage in a constructive discussion : I WONDERED WHEN I READ THIS LINE. BUT AFTER GOING THROUGH ALL OF YOUR POSTINGS I AM VERY SURE WHY YOU DIDN'T GET ANYBODY TO TALK ABOUT THIS ISSUE. 1. EITHER YOU ARE FASCINATED OF YOURSELF AS 'SHOBJANTA' AND HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OTHER'S FAITH and or 2. THE WAY YOU EXPLAIN THINGS AND COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE IS SHOCKINGLY PUNGENT. YOU DON'T TALK, YOU ATTACK, ATTACK PERSONALLY.

what is the proof that quranic verses were sent from god : WHAT'S YOUR PROOF THAT IT IS MAN MADE?

Maybe one day science will be able to explain god/religion (I am speaking hypothetically) and I will be more than willing to accept that explanation. Because it will be based on facts, not faith : IT'S ALREADY A FACT. I HOPE YOU GOT SOME IDEAS FROM MY DISCUSSION.

religion is the creation of humans : WHAT MADE YOU SO SURE ABOUT IT? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO GO THROUGH YOUR POSTING 'CAREFULLY ONCE AGAIN.'

The moment one speaks about religion in public(e.g on a web bulletin board), one makes religion open to critcism : WELL SAID. BUT YOU FORGOT ONE THING, THAT IS RESPECT. YOU SAY OPENLY ONCE IT IS IN PUBLIC AT THE SAME TIME YOU BE MORE CAREFULL WHEN IN PUBLIC. BECAUSE IT MAY HURT MORE PEOPLE. THIS IS WHAT RELIGION TEACHES. AN ATHEIST LEARNS A LOT ON ATHEISM NOTHING ON RESPECT.

"purush narir upor kortrittokari" : TRUE. BUT IT NEVER MEANS THAT A MAN WILL KEEP A WOMAN ON ROPE. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION A MAN IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BEAT WOMEN OTHER THAN WHILE APPLYING RULE. IF SOMEONES HUSBAND ASK HER TO GO FOR PROSTITUTION AND EARN MONEY SHE GOT EVERY RIGHT TO LEAVE THAT BASTARD.

In Saudi Arabia, the literacy rate is ... ... can you see a pattern? : YES WE CAN SEE A PATTERN. BUT PLEASE BRING SOME RECENT DATA TO BE MORE FAIR. AND I THINK Fazle alam babu AND ahmed, BOTH HAVE WRITTEN WELL TO REALIZE THE CONCEPT.

kumropotash, you are involved in so many topics that it is definitely impossible for us to handle all those in two hands. Let us concentrate on one or two major topics and have fun with. Come with one hand, we will offer you a warm handshake. Come with two, a big hug is awaiting. Please not more than that, otherwise you will see people running away; being scared.

Good day bud.

People Discussion
kumropotash
(Saturday, March 02, 2002)

Religion and morality are not the same! The suicide pilots who flew the planes on September 11 were religious but not moral! As I have already said, morality is a product of interaction among genes, physical and social environment (religion is only a part of it) and situational factors. “Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are!” speaks of inquisitiveness which is smothered by religion. Religion stops by saying that the star was created by god. Science builds on this information (sometimes by challenging, sometimes by being inspired) and attempts to find out the real truth.

kumropotash

Oops I did not intend to post the previous message here! There are so many messages with almost the same title – I got confused!
Sorry about that!

kumropotash

I am a little concerned about the way kuashaa has responded! I want to say to everyone that I did not mean to hurt anyone personally (please refer to my message posted on December 30, 20001 titled “Religion”). I apologize nonetheless if I have hurt anyone by being insensitive. As I have said repeatedly, anyone can espouse any religion in private. I am interested in discussing this topic without making it a personal/emotional quarrel.

Rony Salman
(Sunday, March 03, 2002)

People are entitled to uphold their own beliefs, what is not proper is the showing off of a pompous air while questioning a belief, it is not a maestro thing to do, any Tom, Dick or Harry can do that! Islam always encouraged strongly to delve science or nature, Islam definitely has nothing against the science except for a few discoveries contrary to what are stated in this religion! Science does have its limitations too, it states logics to establish a fact, we understand the logic but then again we can’t be 100% sanguine about that being a fact as some other scientist may come up with a different logic one of these days and prove it wrong! Science has discovered many splendid things, how the planets move around its orbit, what is the angle, and what not, but when we ask WHY they are behaving like this, it comes up with..’cause, the nature/universe runs it that way!’ And we say, God runs it that way!!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement