bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2002
Subject:
Re: Religion & Women Development (for Rony Salman)
Description:

Yes Rony Salman, people take religion for granted right from the childhood and don’t study it too much. I also agree that you can’t justify your belief in religion because you are not a scholar in this area. That’s fine with me. The problem with a theist is that he/she won’t admit this at the beginning (I guess that’s because deep inside, a theist knows that it is unwise to take things granted without questioning)! Look at the pattern of argument by Pardeshi. He started with logic, then resorted to emotion, then indirectly implied that I am stupid, and then finally gave up and admitted that he believed in god because of faith, not because there existed a logical explanation.
Read carefully the message to which I responded by saying “this bulletin board is not your personal property!” I was accused of misleading the discussion on religion and women development because apparently it was supposed to be confined within the limits set by the person who initiated the discussion. Can you own a discussion? Did not you find that startling? I suggest you exercise more discretion to make your comments impartial.

People Discussion
Rony Salman
(Friday, March 01, 2002)

I do have my own way of seeing my religion and justifying it to myself, only that is not comprehensible to an atheist!

kumropotash
(Friday, March 01, 2002)

Atheist = logic and own way = faith in this case!

bd_KonkaBoti
(Friday, March 01, 2002)

Kumropotash, when people don't have enough logic to support their argument they raise the question of ownership. Like you did about the wonership of the bulletin board. that's very childish!! and that's why I don't want to fight on that!

kumropotash
(Friday, March 01, 2002)

People also raise the question of ownership when they are selfish or feel insecure! That’s why you tried to claim ownership of a discussion! And that’s why I responded harshly! Itti marle patkelti khete hoi!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement