Participate in the Bulletin
Bulletin : Published
Tuesday, February 19, 2002
Subject: from my friend for all of you .
It's one of my greatest wishes that you'll find someone who'll love you and
make you happy for the rest of your life. And there are a lot of great women
But there are some who would make you miserable too. So here's some advice
that a mother would give her son:
Leave her alone if:
1. She pressures you about marrying her.
2. She wants a baby in order to "get closer to you."
3. She thinks commitment in a relationship is outdated.
4. She uses sex as a means of control.
5. Her parents promise you a position in the company.
6. She doesn't know the meaning of "us."
7. She drinks on a regular basis or takes illegal drugs.
8. She measures success by dollar signs rather than happiness.
9. She has no interest in your opinion or feelings.
10. She thinks all responsibility should rest on your shoulders.
11. She wants to have sex with you on the first date.
12. She considers her money "hers" and your money "hers."
14. She can't make a decision without "Mommy and Daddy."
15. She hopes to mould you into a man just like her father.
16. She constantly talks about an ex-love.
17. Her IQ is smaller than her shoe size.
18. She doesn't believe in "Til death do us part."
( PLEASE DON'T SAY THANKS OR STUPD TO ME FOR THIS BULETIN . B-COZ Raj send me this mail.aami sudhu sobar sathe seta shear korlam.
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.
Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.