bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, February 18, 2002
Subject:
regarding B2k nick probs
Description:

Though i am no expert,but i have seen these kinda nick problems happenning a lot.And as one admin suggested that the nick becomes unregistered after 15 days of non consecutive use.Well that wasnt the case.I myself tried once to take a registered nick of someone else, and i did it w/o any prob and w/o any password (btw the user knows abt it)> And i think its not the server, but some bug in the chat program which causes it.
But 1 thing, ispite of all thiz problem, i stil thnk its one of the best rooms around .. and many regular chatters now have become almost like a family..webfamily.

People Discussion
SOULS
(Monday, February 18, 2002)

Sb Chora!!
Thank you for your concern about the nick problems..you said that once you tried to get in by someone else's 'nick' and you succeeded..in this case i like to inform you that, this can happen only when B2k Nick server is down..i myself discuss this subject, with one of the expert who design this chat room and his response was, it can't be possible, unless our nick server is down..so, i hope rest of the B2k chatters will understand this problem..
But i agree with you one thing,if not the best but one of the Best Chat Room..and yes we all here become a family..i hope we can keep ourselves in this family and move on to near future.. thank you.

shubachon

Thanks for your Realisation and Appreciation. Let's have a great time with b2k and make this room as our "MILON MELA"

shubachon

**Realization**

Sb
(Tuesday, February 19, 2002)

Souls-My Lau-in-Law. no doubt. Its become a family.Like the way u have become my peyare vaigna-in-law ..

But ekta kotha ami in korley tui latthas ken amarey [good manners-never kick a khalu ]

Sb

Souls-My Lau-in-Law. no doubt. Its become a family.Like the way u have become my peyare vaigna-in-law ..

But ekta kotha ami in korley tui latthas ken amarey [good manners-never kick a khalu ]

Sb

dui bar msg post holo keno? ... i feel like a "uzbook" now

bd_KonkaBoti
(Thursday, February 21, 2002)

_SB

cactus of-morubhumi
(Monday, February 25, 2002)

SB $ 100 for you

Gemini
(Friday, May 03, 2002)

Sb..you are a uzbook

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement