bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Sunday, December 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2002
Subject:
pocha meye.............
Description:

I want yaaaa to clear urr mind, relax ur body n pictureee ya n meee alone in a dimly lit room........the walls rr lined with candles n the scent of somethin' sweet n clean lingers n the airrr is the only thin' between us, pocha meye..........

Imagine soft lips on silky skin n hands holdin' hands with closed eyes n open mindsss n beatin' hearts!!!!!!!

Imagine, I 'm bout to whisper somethin' in urr ear........(yaa 've what I need-- a shoulder to lean on, eyes that adore mee n a heart that loves me, pocha meye)

(ya don't need to say "I love ya nashto-chela"..'caz I see how much ya caree in the way ya like to please meeee, when I need yaa n ya r there!!!! I can see it in urr face, in the special smile that shows me "no" one else could take my place n I feel it in the tenderness when we embrace, pocha meye.......ya 've proven in a thousand ways urr love forrrr me is true, yaa 've made me feel so lucky thattt I 'm sharin' my love with yaaaaa, pocha meye!!!!

yaa don't need to say "I love yaa -----" but I 'm really glad ya dooooo.........)

I would much rather show yaaa what words could never sayyyyy(to be happy forever n everrrr), pocha meyeeeeee......

Happy valentine's Day

(let not the mind lead the heart---------then ya can never love n I do love yaa so much, pocha meye from the core of my heart)

People Discussion
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.

Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement