bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 BD

Groups
Developers Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, February 06, 2002
Subject:
Need a real enemy!
Description:

The people around me are so good and friendly, I am getting tired of them! Where I am gonna get a foe for a change…

People Discussion
cactus of-morubhumi
(Friday, February 08, 2002)

well megh bhai ke ragiye dekhte paro jodi se tomar enemy hoy tobe morar agg porjonto tomar pichu char be nah

kumropotash
(Friday, February 08, 2002)

Hey Rony Salman, you wanna swap!

Rony Salman
(Monday, February 11, 2002)

I have seen how people responded to Lipa123’s ‘need a real friend’; my ‘need a real enemy’ was a contrast to that to see people’s reaction on a negative approach! I see that people don’t like to think over unconventional issues. Nevertheless we shouldn’t discard the fact that I would have got a few more responses if I wasn’t a male! Well, dear Kumro, I am ready to swap mine with yours depending on whether the people around you are male or female!!

kumropotash

Well people do tend to avoid discussing unpleasant topics even if/when it is necessary to discuss such topics (it should be evident from the kinds of topics discussed on this bulletin board)! I have both male and female enemies Rony Salman and it comes as a package so either you take them all or none!

Rony Salman

Kumro, I will only be too happy if you had agreed to send me only the female enemies. I have had experiences confronting/dealing the male enemies and I certainly didn’t like it! Female would be something new for me to deal with and it rather sounds very SWEET to me! Is handling the female enemies as charming and sweet as it appears to be or are they as sharp and fierce as the men? Or are they more noxious…

I have got a feeling, I have asked for trouble in above, if someone (specially girls) finds it reprehensible, you can always blame it on my naďve inexperience!!

kumropotash
(Tuesday, February 12, 2002)

Judging from what you have written here, you should get one female enemy soon!

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement