bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Sunday, December 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, February 02, 2002
Subject:
Garden of Friendship
Description:

B2K Chat Room is a Garden of Friendship
The Garden of Friendship is a very special place...
This is where the flowers of friendship grow and flourish.
The beauty of friendship, like the beauty of flowers, is hard to describe in words.
There are many kinds of friends, just as there are many different kinds of flowers, and each has its own unique beauty to offer.
There are friends who share our paths briefly at different points in our lives, while others stay close to us year after year.
Some are vibrant and admired for their strength, while others are delicate whispers of color whose gentleness always has a special place in our hearts.
We all meet many different kinds of friends along the path of life, each adding their own color and joy and beauty to our days.
My life has been blessed by the many wonderful friends in it. They are the full and beautiful blossoms in my garden.
And I would like to let all of them know how I feel about them and how special I think they are.
I am very lucky to have each of my friends in my garden of life and I love them all!
Thank You for Being My Friend!

People Discussion
cactus of-morubhumi
(Saturday, February 02, 2002)

well writen Light .
ya u r right
Garden of friendshif

kumropotash
(Saturday, February 02, 2002)

Nice allegory shubachon!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement