bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, February 01, 2002
Subject:
Bhalobashar Dibosh
Description:

Jonogon...Bhalobashar Dibosh ashche...tai boli aakhon amra shobai jodi bhalobashar kotha boli, tahole bodhoy mojai hobe. Jekono kichu niye bola jai, jemon individual experiences, or what to give to your beloved on the day, kimba kibhabe shei oti prio manushtike kihabe moner kotha ta bola jai etc!

Well, let me start...Amar moner manushti aakhon amar theke hajar hajar mile dure ache. Kintu thanx to Messenger I can talk to her everyday..and this distance thing has made our relationship even stonger. So I'm not an advocate of the school of thought which says long distance relationships don't work!! It has worked for me..for the past 4 yrs!! Anyways..I'm dragging on!! Onto you people...

People Discussion
kumropotash
(Saturday, February 02, 2002)

I am glad to hear that long distance relationship is working for you Nirbak Shrota. I am also in a long distance relationship (we met on the Internet and fell in love) and it’s wonderful but sometimes I feel very frustrated. There are times when you need your soul mate by your side. I don’t think a long distance relationship will work if it continues like that forever! My soul mate and I plan to live together in the future and we are getting there!
I want to end this message by clarifying a widespread misconception – Valentine’s Day is not only meant for lovers. One can express one’s love for friends and family too on that day and ask them to be one’s valentine. So feel free to express your love and concern for your loved ones – whoever it is.

april
(Sunday, February 03, 2002)

I don't believe long distance relationship.Nothing in vitual stays long.

Nirbak Shrota
(Monday, February 04, 2002)

April..my realtionship isn't virtual. I DO go back to Bangladesh y'know!

cactus of-morubhumi
(Monday, February 11, 2002)

well robi thakur bolechilo amra kacher manush gulor chaite durer manush gulo ke beshi valobashi. er valobasha ta moner bapar jake valobasho se joto durei thak mon ta tar kachei thake

kumropotash
(Monday, February 11, 2002)

I agree with what you said cactus of-morubhumi but sometimes you need to have your loved one by your side.

cactus of-morubhumi
(Tuesday, February 12, 2002)

ya kumro I agree with u .

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement