bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, January 27, 2002
Subject:
Stop the imperialist war
Description:

Warfare is putting at risk hundredes of thousends of refugies, violating human rights,creating economic crises around the world,people are passing without food and nassacities.The intent is to assert once again their domination on the rest of the world through propoganda and by way of arms,by the use of fire and sword and unjust laws. They want to show who are the countries masters of the world and who 's the boss.. but they dont careabout justice or the suffering in the third world where people is finghting for life. the time has come to break the silence to create a movement against war , one city after another, march after marce, stone by stone, a powerful movement against the imprealist war ofaggression. RANA

People Discussion
pardeshi
(Monday, January 28, 2002)

You are right about some of the things you said about the war,but they didn,t start it.They were killed by the thousand and they have the right to punish anyone dare to attack them. Blame those cowards who blow up innocent people and hide in the caves.They are doing the right thing by going after those cowadrs and punish them for their fetal mistakes.

kumropotash
(Tuesday, January 29, 2002)

Pardeshi I strongly encourage you to read the article “Brutality Smeared in Peanut Butter” by Arundhati Roy to get a balanced perspective in this matter.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4283081,00.html

pardeshi

Read it good article.I don't need to read a seven page article to know these things.I never said what USA is doing is right or wrong,but they didn't started it,that was the point I wanted to make.Every living soul in this planet knows whats going on with the PLO and its people is not right.Is anyone doing anything about it,no.Look at all these muslim countries with all these oil money,how much they gave to PLO.Arafat gets most of his money from USA and Europe.
The world we live in is full of wrongs,who is going to change it?

kumropotash

Pardeshi you said "They are doing the right thing..." in your first message! It's there - check it! And read the article again without any preconceived thoughts. Terrorism can take other forms than the one we witnessed on September 11 - that was the point of the article. Whether it's religion or politics or economics - if it is used to exploit humans, it should be denounced no matter who starts it! I don’t know how to make this world a better place or who should do it but first we need to realize that the present world situation should be ameliorated! Supporting the US move toward Afghanistan will be to walk the other way round!

pardeshi
(Wednesday, January 30, 2002)

I know what I wrote,I said they have the right to punish those people but never said they are right or wrong.
What they are doing now in Asia is nothing,whats coming is going to be far more devastating.And who is going to stop them? Do you know the Country Panama was created out of Colombia so they can build the Panama canal.That was more than 100 years ago.Since then they have done anything they wanted to do.How do you think they have an Army base in Cuba?Castro don't want them there. So,wake up people and face the reality.

kumropotash

Good Pardeshi, now you are thinking!

RANA RAHMAN

I can’t participate as debater or panellist as a writer of the topic. I have seen both opinions, It is need less to say; we can’t accept any type of terrorist activities. But I did not touch the issue -------because it’s a big thing. There is lot of questions. Who is Bin laden ?who is Norigyea? Who created? Who backed the killer of Nucruma and SK.Mujibur rahman? Who gave the green signal to kill the rival groups in Indonesia? Who attacked panama and why. There is lots of reference. Who is terrorist? State? RANA

pardeshi
(Thursday, January 31, 2002)

Kumropotash,I am always thinking or I wouldn't be talking about all these.

kumropotash
(Thursday, January 31, 2002)

... in the right direction!

FBI
(Friday, February 01, 2002)

oh against me,

FBI

oh against me,

kumropotash

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement