bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Developers Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, January 25, 2002
Subject:
film LAGAN and Bangladesh cricket team!!(KOBIRAZI TOTKA)
Description:

I think every morning, evening , and at night (KHALI PETE) bangladeshi cricketers should be forced to watch the indian film LAGAN . it might help the TOTKA.
and they should practice GULLI-DANDA with DHAKAIA TOKAI as 'POTTHO'.

People Discussion
kumropotash
(Friday, January 25, 2002)

Only the players? What about the administrators?

cactus of-morubhumi
(Saturday, January 26, 2002)

administrators must learn somthing from Amir khan. kumrop
amar aajo mone aache Basit ali bolechilo PLEASE TOMRA CRIKET ER MOJA NOSTO KORE DITE ASO NAH.SEDIN OKE GALI DIYECHILAM KINTU AJJ TAR KOTHA TA BESH SOTTI MONE HOCCHE .

sohelcomilla

yah , for the admnistraors,i have a very populer way of treatment :"GONODHOLAI" in Gulistan.

pardeshi

Cricket is the only sports where Bangladesh has some success.Cricket gave our country some recognition.Most people start talking about stervation,flood and poverty whenever they talk about our country.For Cricket a lot of people know Bangladesh,someone from Burmuda was telling me that we are good in Cricket.I told him politely that we just got test status and it will take some time to get really good at it.
I see all the time how these so called reporters from New york criticize our players and their performance in their poor writings and with lot of misspelled words.I am sure none of these people ever touched a bat and has any idea how it feels to face a ball by Akram or Wakar.It took Newzeland 25 years to win their first test.Sri lanka won only four match in their first twenty match of the world cup.So give Bangladesh and its Cricket team time to grow and they will give us result.

kumropotash

Pardeshi what you said has some truth but at the same time the points raised by sohelcomilla are valid too. Like every area/sector in Bangladesh, cricket also suffers from childish, imprudent and corruption-induced decisions and actions by our politicians and administrators!

shubachon
(Sunday, January 27, 2002)

adhoirjjo hoiuna bondhura. mone rekho, amra kintu jonmo lognei dourate shikhini. please let our criketers have enough time to be metured. upoma dite etodur jete holo keno, nijer charipashe ki kuno mokkhom totka nei naki?>>>>>>>>.

sohelcomilla

pardeshi, hope he will always be a pardesi, i don't think he has an idea about last one day series, both of these two W got only single wicket in three matches.n It's very useless when you are in the war and afraid of oposite side , tha's how some drank person in our country (as so called BNP leader and manager)will guide the team to lose the match before it's start.
it is not a positive cricket. here is the main difference with Nzland and Sri-lanka. KINTU HAE AEI SOHOJ BAPARGULI JODI AMRA BUJHTE PARTAM TO ......
ANY WAY I WILL HAVE SOME PRESCRIPTION FOR THOSE
"CRICKET-BUDHU" . free!!!!!!!!!

cactus of-morubhumi

well pardeshi Pakistan won first test in 3rd match India won it 5 match . that m not means we have to win it in 5 or 7 th test but at lest they can fight well like a team . last 6 test do u know our score ??? 153 all out a48 all out that a test score ??? zimbabwe is a big team ???? I don't think so ? do u know what the score when u face zimbabwe . u see kenia is a batter team then us they bate India 2 time s africa 1 time . and W, indis 1 time . and they have a fighting team
i saw them when thay face INDIA ia a match INDIA score 320 . they case it and make 270 in 48 over , all out . that say a fighting team . asole amara je test stutes peyechi seta totbir kore khele noy. test er moto bishl kichte probesh kora amader uchit hoyni .

sohelcomilla
(Monday, January 28, 2002)

thanks , cactus , kumropotash, shubacchon. THELAR NAAM BABAJI. We baglis beleive on it.OUR CRICKETRS WITH ADMINSTRATION NEED A BIG THELA.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement