bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Cricket Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2002
Subject:
Haere cricket !!
Description:

#confu
Hello everyone,
As a banglai or bangladeshi i am feeling myself an idiot when the pakistani players on the field and the former players on the newspaper making a lot of shit for us. Now our state-status is in danger of loosing it. After the terrible performance in last two tests in our own ground, today also, our batsmen (!) could not chase a small target 0f 202. Only one of our recognized batsman reached in double figure. All five of those combindly made 35 runs, whenever the bowlers have done not only their job but also made major part of the Bangladesh total.
The question is victim of that? Cricketer? Not actually. Now we are professional world of cricket, many things related with, happening out side of a match.
Lets check some possibly 'SENSETIVE BLACK FACT’:
1) With the change of government everything is changing its structure, without the notification about its quality. the man (Saber Chowdhury) who leaded bangladesh to get the state status ,now he is out of the authority ,only because of his political identification. I think no one who knows bangladesh cricket from close will be bewilder about his capability.
2) The manager of BCCB, Mr. HIRA, should be a very cricket-wise person. but from a report from JANAKANTHA i was confused , is there time enough for him to think about his duty , whenever the person is busy to shout at newspaper when the newspaper has opened cricket is more important than alchole for the think tank of bangladesh cricket.
3)Akram-AMinul-N. Rahman , the former three captains of bangladesh team , i think this the first time in world crickets history that all the three captains of a team is can't get chance in, although they are feat. Any batsman can fell in to out form, but players who are playing as replacement how they are doing ?
3)The coach who worked before in Sri-lanka as a fielding trainer are all-in-all to guide the players. everyone know that our main weak point is batting , but that man is getting a big amount for teaching our boys 'the running between wicket' and toady two of our recognized batsmen were run out. Its time to think what kind of benefit we are getting from him .
4) The physio of the team we gained (!) from far South Africa. in our these bad days only Sumon can get some regular runs, but when the main player of the side get injured, the physio doesn't even feel like come out of dressing room to check. Hasibul , Murtaza, the main pacer of the team and Vola are suffering from nice(!) treatment of the physio.
after all cricketers and authority , they are not playing not only the batt-ball , they are playing the honor of bangladesh . 260 millions of eyes are looking at you who just want you to play well.
Thanks.
Md. Mozammel Hoque Sarker.
UFA, RUSSIA.
sohel@rusoil.net
sed#

People Discussion
kumropotash
(Tuesday, January 22, 2002)

I don’t have much knowledge about cricket in Bangladesh but I have always felt that the Bangladeshi players can’t perform consistently! Of course it’s unreasonable to expect a player to be in good form all the time but the Bangladeshi players have been consistently inconsistent!
Perhaps there’s a bit of truth in what sohelcomilla said which is unfortunate!

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement