bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, December 14, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, January 19, 2002
Subject:
Re: WHY DO GUYS...
Description:

Growing up in Bangladesh, I met only one girl who wanted to do something that was "unusual" for a woman in Bangladesh - she wanted to become a scientist in NASA. I am not making any generalization but most of my female classmates were getting educated because in addition to sewing, singing, cooking etc., a minimum level of education had become a perquisite for would-be brides in Bangladesh! I know too many Bangladeshi women who had great talent and potential, pursued higher studies/a bright career and then became a full-time homemaker after their marriage! What a waste! Priya I don’t think women are less smart than men in anyway but then again you will find very few women (along with men) in Bangladesh who agree with this view! BOTH women as well as men need to change their mindset in this regard. I don’t agree with bd_KonkaBoti’s advice – saying/doing something in a rash manner is not a good thing – men can learn it from women. If women try to change themselves over this instead, they will bring themselves down to the level of men! Being equal is not synonymous to bringing yourself down!

People Discussion
bd_KonkaBoti
(Saturday, January 19, 2002)

Kumropotash, let us come down! for too long we have been put aside saying that we are DEVIES, we are MOTHERS. No one wanted to realise the simple truth which is women are human. we have all the needs and desires like human, like men. If getting ourselfs down makes us human, I would prefer that.

bd_KonkaBoti

Glorifying is just another way of discrimination! So, please stop all these BIG Goody words that only ensures men's benefits and women's subordination and suffering. Thanks.

kumropotash

I believe both men and women have distinct good traits that they can learn from each other and consequently become better human beings. This is different from glorifying women which was done by Ayesha_Islam and later supported by Priya (both I assume are women)!

cactus of-morubhumi

who is man ? who is woman ? if there have no man then no one can come to this world . and if there have no woman things are going to same so drop that topic no one is big here all are same .

Priya
(Saturday, April 20, 2002)

but..cactus..the thing is...men dont realize that none of us would be here without the other...men think they are superior!!...cuz its just that way it has been as long as anyone can remember!....but i think its abt time things should change!

Priya

its just been* oops

Priya

cuz its just been that way for as long as anyone can remember!** damn! whats wrong with me?

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement