bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, January 18, 2002
Subject:
WHY DO GUYS...
Description:

WHY DO GUYS HATE TO ADMIT THAT WOMEN CAN BE AS (OR MORE) STRONGER( AND SMARTER,HARDWORKING, ETC) AS THEM???...I JUST DONT GET IT WHEN MY BEST FRIEND (WHOZ A COMP WHIZ), ASKS ME ANNOYINGLY..."I CAN DO THIS, WHAT CAN U DO?..JUST LOG IN TO CHAT LINES AND CHAT?" I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING HIM HARD ON THIS FACE THAT HE WONT FORGET ABT ME AFTER I DIE...OR VICE VERSA (GOD FORBID)..AND SHOW HIM HE AINT THE ONLY ONE WITH THAT DAMN BRAIN!!

People Discussion
bd_KonkaBoti
(Saturday, January 19, 2002)

if you asked your friend the same question annoingly, he would have slapt you. You didn't. You just felt like doing that. and this is why, men think women are not as capabale as them. when they go on doing, we girl go on feeling and thinking. Silly us!!

bd_KonkaBoti

Priya, don't think, don't feel "Just Do It!" this is the mantra in men's world.

pardeshi

Woman could be as smart as a Man but stronger no,nature or God created Men stronger than woman period.All you ladies can say anything you want but truth is truth.

bd_KonkaBoti

that's very much like a MAN!! Bravo, pordeshi!!!

kumropotash

Pardeshi, at the beginning of human civilization, women used to be as hardworking and active as men. I believe it is through the process of evolution (systematic and progressive discrimination against women), they have become “apparently” less strong. If the so-called god created men stronger than women, it would make him/her biased! If it were nature, it should have been a natural process and hence men and women should be equal on all aspects!

cactus of-morubhumi

well woman is strong then man it's true can u all see in BD . who is PM now. who is Former PM . who is before her ?
the answer is WOMAN

kumropotash

I don't think we have women PM and former PM in Bangladesh because they are stronger! I have expressed my opinion in this regard in the message titled "Re: Re: how do you like .... and..."

pardeshi
(Sunday, January 20, 2002)

This is a dangerious subject,I can offend a lot of girls by talking about this openly.We are just discussing,so ladies don't get upset.All you Biology majors help me here,our bodies are built differently right.I am sure they didn't use any woman to move those huge stones to build the pyramid.If you want to talk about brain,please name some woman who invent something that changed our life.Sorry,I had to do this.

kumropotash
(Sunday, January 20, 2002)

Yes Pardeshi, biologically men and women are different (I assume you are referring to the differences in reproductive systems). If you are implying that men are biologically stronger than women, it can be explained very easily! Given the fact that women have faced systematic and progressive discrimination throughout the history of mankind, the evolution process made them less strong physically (women used to plough at the beginning of mankind when pyramids were built, discrimination against women had already taken place)! As for scientific invention by women, they had and still have less opportunity than men so naturally the number is few. So far, 11 women have won the Noble prize in Physics, Chemistry or Physiology & Medicine.

cactus of-morubhumi
(Monday, January 21, 2002)

can we drop this topic please. emnitei amader deshe ke boro ta niye bishal somossa roye geche tar upor abar notun kore sei ek i topic

kumropotash

If we don't talk about a problem, it won't go away on its own!

kumropotash

#http://search.gallery.yahoo.com/search/corbis_id?p=cid:10775566#

cactus of-morubhumi
(Tuesday, January 22, 2002)

so far just 11 woman get noble prize it becoz last world is commanding by man. but think's is going to change u know kumro. and u miss one point so far in USA there have no woman become a president.aami kon ek bikhhato kobir lekhay porechilam tini bolechen je 21 shotok hobe woman er computer er jug.hoyto kebol tar shuru . BD tar proman hote pare. obosso Robi thakur boleche je . PURUSHERA RAJJOTO KORA CHERE DILE NARIR RAJJJOTO SHURU HOBE DURBOLER RAJJOTO BOROI VOYONKOR.

kumropotash
(Tuesday, January 22, 2002)

Things won’t change unless we (both men and women) become aware of the traditional gender roles inculcated in our minds through generations of discriminatory practice and make meaningful and constructive efforts to change them! Actually I did talk about my opinion regarding the US not yet having a female president in the message titled "Re: Re: how do you like .... and...!" Did Rabindranath really say that cactus of-morubhumi? He must have said it in a different context – I don’t think he was against the notion of equality between man and woman.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement