bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, November 23, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published
Date: Sunday, January 13, 2002
Subject:
Re: this is for pumkinpotash
Description:

Thanks april for the brilliant name! I liked it – it rhymes!
Are you sure that people obey the law only because they respect it? How about they abide by the law mostly because they are intimidated by the possible punishments? I agree that the legal system in the US is much better and more just than that in Bangladesh. I also agree that people in the US are more respectful to law than those in Bangladesh. But law cannot make men and women equal – we need to change our mindset for it and demonstrate it through our behavior. And that should not be contingent upon the presence of law. I don’t remember the exact year but probably in 1994, I learned from CNN that in every 8 minutes, a woman got raped in the US! And most of the times, the rapist was someone known by the victim! This statistics was only based on the cases reported to the police!
No we are not the nation where women are respected the most. I have already explained my view in this regard in response to bd_KonkaBoti.
By the way, I believe if your message is too long, you cannot post it as a reply to a continuing message – you have to post it as a new one.

People Discussion
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.

Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement