bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
National Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, January 13, 2002
Subject:
this is for pumkinpotash
Description:

hmm.....you know nothing can exist if it is not used.So law is law that time when it is obeyed.And people obey law when they respect it.So girls are getting enough freedom not only for law,it is a matter of respect.Here people respect the law,that's why the law remains alive.So,the thing is ,people in western country practise more respect than we do.Otherwise why can't make a law like that in our country?'cause we don't follow or obey the rule.Why we don't follow.'cause we don't have respect.Is that's the end?

no,i didn't see either any lady president or vice president in usa or some other wester countries.But i do see women prime minister and opposition leader who are lady in my own country.does it means that we are the nation where women is first !

moreover,i brought the different issue here.yeah ,sometimes police can do something if things goes different way but that doesn't mean putting hand on a lady and that was my concern. because we talk too much and feel too proud about us.
at last i wanna say,we have to change our mind,we have to practice good behaviour.In that way we can throw all the blisters away from our society.

I don't know why i can't send it as the reply of your message.I didn't wanted to put it as new message.

People Discussion
cactus of-morubhumi
(Tuesday, January 15, 2002)

april not all the man r bad ok I my self hate that kind of man who beat women. and I know some of my friend they also think same as I think.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement