bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Sunday, October 22, 2017 BD

Groups
National Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published
Date: Friday, January 11, 2002
Subject:
Reform in Bangladesh
Description:

Snow,thanks for reminding me.I tried to put my article out but the web page had problem.
I am worried about Bangladesh and all the problems she has.I am sure all of us have some knowledge about all the things that is going on there.I am going to talk about what we shoul do to fix them.Most of us living outside the country has been enjoying all the things west has to offer.But life is not about being born and being happy with regular things like all other living being.Life is more than that.We as the sons and daughters of Bangladesh has an obligation to make our country better for all of us.And I am sure young people who loves and cares for Bangladesh will bring the necessary changes with their hard work,devotion and dedication.The present system has failed us and we need to change that,the justice system and pretty much everything in the government has to be changed.This not going to be easy and it is going to take time but it is possible.I can bet on that.Thanks everyone for your time,take care.

People Discussion
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.

Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement