bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
National Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, January 11, 2002
Subject:
how do you like.........?
Description:

how do you like to beat a women?(pointing to today's news )

People Discussion
Ayesha_Islam
(Friday, January 11, 2002)

Why would someone want to beat up a women? everyone should respect them becuase they go through all for you...especially men...Men should always respect a women because they are dependent on them...without women men can't even take a step...Sometimes to help men women goes through many scarifices but still the selfish men don't want to respect them...I would suggest that all men respect the women...No to beat them...

ami_keui_noy

do ya 've ne idea bout the words "suggest".....mr Aysha bla bla?

ya know what, ya rrr back dated....just like ur namee n none rr depend on anyone in this moderate world n still there rrr some rhino out there who they wanna beat women........

(ami hoito aro kishu likhtam n seta hato amar usual slangs kintu -------------)

kumropotash

I agree that in reality women make relatively more sacrifices for men and in return they expect love, affection, respect etc. from men but Ayesha_Islam, maybe men and women BOTH are supposed to help each other and depend on one another. If they both are equal, then ideally they should be the same on every aspect of life (why do you have to seek preferential treatments in exchange for the sacrifices you make? Why do you have to make the sacrifices in the first place? In a way, you are degrading yourself by doing so). It's the current role of women that makes them vulnerable in the eyes of men and women themselves!

cactus of-morubhumi
(Saturday, January 12, 2002)

why april bring out this topic ???
did any one beat her .
well writen kumropotash .. I agrre with u .

pardeshi
(Saturday, January 12, 2002)

Only weak guys comes home and beat their woman,no matter what happens hitting a woman is wrong.Unfortunately it happens everywhere.Just stay away from these ediots,if someone hit you once, it is likely they will do it again.So don't give them the chance and let the world know who they are,like sex offenders put their profile on the internet.People like that deserve to be outcast.

Snow :
(Sunday, January 13, 2002)

Ami kintu bou petate khub posondo kori ....
Kintu dukkher bishioy je amar bou nai, tai apatoto petate parsi na.

april

ami to tomar jonno meye looking korshi :) tumi jano na?

xtctaz

why would you beat someone! period. whether its a man or a woman. We need to realize the basic human rights of a person.
just a thought!
_t

Priya-
(Friday, January 18, 2002)

HEREZ ONE GUY (AMI_KEU_NOY), LOOK WHOZ BACKDATED...IF AYESHA IS BACKDATED...HOW FAST ARE U? APNAR CHINTA DHARA KOTO DUR AGANO??? WHAT DOES A GUY LIKE U KNOW ABT WHAT A WOMAN WORTH??? LISTEN...I AGREE WITH HER...AND I THINK ITS ONLY BOTHERING U CUZ MEN DNT WANT TO THINK THAT WOMEN CAN BE AS MUCH (AND MUCH MORE) SMARTER THAN MEN..TAHOLE JE TADER

Priya-
(Friday, January 18, 2002)

DAMN IT...PUROTA LEKHA GELO NA KENO???...

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement