bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
National Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, January 04, 2002
Subject:
Re: Future of Bangladesh
Description:

For some reason I can post new message but cannot post it as a continuation of an ongoing bulletin so here you go!

Then nothing bd_KonkaBoti! It will continue the way it is and maybe there will be a time when "Dewale Peet Theke Jabe" and the common people will revolt (not because they dislike corruption but simply because you can no longer go on the way it is going on right now). Or maybe we will always be the developing country stuck in corruption! I am not happy to project such a dim future about my own country but just because I love my country does not mean that I will say good things about it when in reality it is actually the other way round! I don't think there is any honest and sincere political leader in Bangladesh presently who can lead the nation to a better future. As for the common people, it is very unlikely that suddenly they will alter their behavior and become clean (I have not met a single Bangladeshi so far whose parents did not lie about his/her birth year in the public record). I am not saying that I am definitely right about the future of Bangladesh - I am just expressing my opinion which seems plausible to me based on what I have observed.

What do you think will happen to Bangladesh in the future?

People Discussion
bd_KonkaBoti
(Saturday, January 05, 2002)

I have no comment. Kinda agreed with you though. But i see no sign and no hope that common people will revolt.

I would like to wait and see.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement