Participate in the Bulletin
b2k - odds and evens
Bulletin : Published
Friday, January 04, 2002
Subject: ~~~ Brain teasers ~~~
1. There is one word in the English language that is always pronounced incorrectly.......what is it?????
2. A man gave one son 10 cents n another son was given 15 cents. what time is it?....
3. A boat has a ladder that has six rungs.....each rung is one foot apart. The bottom rung is one foot from the water. The tide rises at 12 inches every 15 minutes. High tide peaks in one hour. When the tide is at it's highest....how many rungs are under water?
4. There is a house with four walls. Each wall faces south. There is a window in each wall. A bear walks by one of the windows.....what color is the bear?
5. There is a room. The shutters are blowin' in. There is broken glass on the floor. There's water on the floor. yaaa find Sloppy dead on the floor........who is Sloppy nnnnn how did Sloppy die?......
6. What is the significance of the followin': The year is 1978, thirty-four minutes past noon on May 6th......
7. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field n 4 haystacks in the other field....... how many haystacks would he 've if he combined them all in the center field?
8. What is it that goes up nnnn goes down but does not move?..........
(help me outttt to get rid off those questions........)
(Saturday, January 05, 2002)
lemme try vaia
ans gula dilam...
2. death bed
3. no rungs..al were washed away ny the tide
6. shybal vaer b'day?