bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Electronics Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, December 30, 2001
Subject:
To: Heemel
Description:

Heemel, some day you asked us that what people don't like of you. We answered you although you didn't believe us. I think it's a parfect time to review. Look how many friends, how many wel-wisher you got, how people like you. ...
But right after a couple of day was my birthday, but not a single person wished me ... I feel jealous of you man.
Well, I am not gonna ask that silly question that what people dont like of me.... but this is a good answer to your question that you asked me that day.

People Discussion
kumropotash
(Sunday, December 30, 2001)

Belated happy birthday Snow!

bd_KonkaBoti

shohosro bochor anondomoy houk tomaar jeebon Snow aapu. moner govir theke bolchi, shukhi hou. bhalo theko.

tomaar birthday kobe jani na, taai wish korte paarini. kintu taar maane ei noy je tomaake pochondo kori na.
tomaake-o oneeeeeeeeeeekkk pochondo kori, snow aapu!

Snow :

Sorry, No response required ...

cactus of-morubhumi

sobai dekhi new year er thik aagei jonmeche. hummmmm
heemel Ona snow tin jon to paua gelo er keu aachen ki ???
amar jonmo din er kauke bola jbe nah sei stupid septembar ale NY er kotha ki vulte parbo. ?
HAPPY BIRTH DAY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR SNOW SAHEB

heemel

Yeah my friend ... we all need an emotional break. The more we shield our heart the stronger we make the urge inside. Well ... some of us open a window in that shield to let that in ... some carry a hole unnoticed ... it slips in.

You believe you walk on logic ... jealousy is not for you.

I feel honoured that you remembered me on your birthday. Ofcourse I take pride in my friends here ... for the joys and pains they give me.

Happy Birthday and many many happy returns !!

Snow :
(Thursday, January 03, 2002)

My way involving logic or emotion is a completely different and unfit topic in here; although its not copletely true that 'I believe I walk on logic'. However, I didnt intent to discuss about those or anything else but to give you a parfect answer of your question that you asked me and Priya. And I think I have successfully done it.

heemel
(Thursday, January 03, 2002)

There's no topic ... nothing to discuss. That is just a comment based on what we discussed on MSN. Take it easy man.

Thanks a lot for the answer ... the timing and the context is really good.

You rejoiced a nice Birthday. Nice to see that biggy smile.

Affection
(Tuesday, January 08, 2002)

Snow apu, ur wrong..I was the first person who wished u!!!...U didnt even tell me it was ur bday untill the next day!!...
And dont worry, i like both of u Snow and Heemel

Snow :
(Wednesday, January 09, 2002)

Affection, I told at first that no response needed. It was written Heemel and only Heemel and no one else. And I posted it on bb only to share it with others, not to solicite them for any condolance or something.

Snow :
(Wednesday, January 09, 2002)

* only to heemel

Priya-
(Friday, January 18, 2002)

TOMAR RESPONSE ER DORKAR NA THAKLEO EY JE MITTHA TA BOLLA?? TAR KI HOBE??..I DID WISHED UUUUUUU (AMI PRIYA )

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement