bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins • New Members Sign Up • b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, December 25, 2001
Subject:
Anything
Description:

I just want to know the average age of the people posting massage in here.Your discussions are childish. And the way you write Bengoli is cragy.

People Discussion
kuashaa
(Tuesday, December 25, 2001)

...and the way you write English is insane.

pardeshi

pardeshi

pardeshi

Okey you write a thousand word about Bangladesh.

kalpurush

Pardeshi is right,most of you little kid's with a lot of free time. And you people have no life or you wouldn,t be on line all the time.

Rony Salman

Kalpurush, you haven’t considered the fact that people with computer related (for example, IT) studies and jobs can surf Internet innumerous times a day without really hampering their work. Not only in IT, all kinds of studies and most jobs involve computers nowadays in the developed countries. Once you start living around a computer and start visiting a certain forum or community page, you grow it a habit to go there at least one time of the day. But yes, I do agree, people working in the roads and highways or in the building of houses/apartments are away from the computer when they are in their work!

Rony Salman

Pardeshi, were you looking for CNN topics here on this Bulletin page? If you feel the discussions are all childish, why don’t you start an intelligent one by yourself! Oh I see you already started a ‘grown up’ discussion by asking people to write thousand words about Bangladesh! And there is nothing crazy about writing Bangla on a Bangladeshi page, it’s only a matter of getting used to the words and expressions!

cactus of-morubhumi
(Wednesday, December 26, 2001)

thanks Rony nice answer to pardeshi and ya pardeshi if you think writeing Bangla is too bad then why you give your nick pardeshi can't you find any english meaning of that?????
Dhakurda kalpurush most of us kid's here???? most of us making fun here but is that means we are kid's .
then I have to say you are dhakur dada

bd_KonkaBoti

Rony, i always appreciate and respect your opinion. thanks. hope pardeshi will be able to grasp what you said..

pardeshi

Its not my name,just screen name.I don't need CNN for subject,I am from Bangladesh and a Muslim,I have a lot of question about both.Tell me why does Islam and its followers shows so little respect for woma?Why is honour killings of woman encouraged in some muslim countries and why does a woman gets half of the man from her Father's property.

Rony Salman

Thanks Konka for the compliment, I am way too flattered! Somebody pull me down to earth!!

bd_KonkaBoti
(Thursday, December 27, 2001)

aari..aari pardeshi! tumi aamar bishoy niye kotha bolo keno??!!

aar Rony, ki dhore tene namabo?? lez aache tomaar??..

Rony Salman
(Thursday, December 27, 2001)

Badrami to kom korini, lej to ekta thakar kotha!! Tobe, o dhore o namate parbe bole mone hochee na…Ha Ha..!!

pardeshi
(Saturday, December 29, 2001)

Kakaboti,anyone can talk about anything.If they know what they are talking about.Its funny that no one wants to talk about Islam and woman's place in it.

kumropotash
(Saturday, December 29, 2001)

Pardeshi, I think your observation regarding the discrimination against woman in Islam is right. It is evident that women are not granted equal rights although very rarely you will hear a Muslim admitting that. We were taught to accept and yield to religion without questioning since birth hence no one finds it comfortable to talk about such inconsistencies. I personally believe that Islam was based on the society of the Prophet’s time and at that time it made more sense (e.g., the ratio of man to woman was very low at that time because of frequent warfare which probably resulted in the ritual of man having four wives at a time)! Nowadays, it will be really an insult to civilization to accept a man with four wives! The more of us realize these inconsistencies and can speak of them in public, the better it will be for mankind.

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement