bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Friday, October 20, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published
Date: Thursday, December 20, 2001
Subject:
~~~~~ few craps ~~~~~
Description:

An old man is sittin' on his porch n sees a kid go by with some duct tape in his hands n hollers out, "Hey boy, where ya goin' with that duct tape?"
The kid replies, "Goin' to get some ducks"....

The old man shouts back, "Yaa can't get any ducks with duct tape"

The boy passes on n says, "We'll see"!!!!!!!

A few hours later, the old man sees the kid passin' by with some ducks in his hand.....

The followin' day, the old man is on his porch again n sees the boy passin' by with some chicken wire. He shouts out, "Hey boy, where yaaa goin' with that chicken wire?"

The boy replies, "Goin' to get some chickens".......

The old man says, "But yaaaaa can't get any chickens with chicken wire!!!!!!"

The boy continues on by n says, "We 'll see"

Hours later the boy passes by the old man's house. To his amazement......the old man sees that the boy has some chickens in his hands!!!!!

The followin' day, the old man is on the porch again n sees the boy passin' by. He shouts out, "Hey boy, what do ya 've there in urrrr hands?"

The boy answers, "Pussy willows".........

The old man replies, "Just a minute while I get my coat!!!!!"............

~~~~~~ Its Illegal ~~~~~~

Five Belgians in an Audi Quattro arrive at the French border.........

The French Customs agent stops n tells(accuse) them: "It's illegal to put 5 people in a Quattro"
"Oh no!!!!!! Quattro is just the name of the automobile. Look at the papers.....this car is designed to carry 5 persons"!!!!!!!!

"Ya can't pull that one on me".......replies the French customs agent, "Quattro means four(4)"
"Oh, ya rrr so stupid!!!!!!!! Call urrrrrr supervisor over"......

He(supervisor) can't come.......'ca he's busy with the 2 guys in the Fiat(another automobile) Uno

~~~~Special blooded~~~~

On a train from London to Manchester, an American was tellin' off the Englishman sittin' across from him in the compartment.........

"yaaaa English are too stuffy. ya set urselves apart too much. Look at me... in me, I 've Italian blood, French blood, a little Indian blood n some Swedish blood. What do yaaaaa say to that?"

The Englishman said, "Very sportin' of urrrr mother"....

People Discussion
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.

Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement