bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
National Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, December 18, 2001
Subject:
one question
Description:

Why don't you people write in english.Because it is very hard to understand bengali meanings with enlish words (The way your all are writing ).It is mad annoying too.writing bengali with english words doesn't show any damn respect to Bengali.It takes at least thirty minutes to understand a single message.

People Discussion
kuashaa
(Tuesday, December 18, 2001)

painful sometimes, yes.

Snow :

Right you are. But dudher shad ghole metabar lov shamlate pari na je ..

bd_KonkaBoti

I wirte in bangla, because that's the way I feel much more comfortable, I can express myself better in Bangla.

if it causes you pain, sorry for that.

shubachon

ei sheeter prottushe ki kokhono khejurer rosher bhijano pitha kheyecho tumi? haar kaapaano sheeter majhe oti koshte ei pitha khete jemon moja ami pai,amar bangla ke engrejir majhe prokash kore ebong porte jeye temoni onubhuti khuje pai.
tumije kosto koreu bujhte parcho taar jonno sadhubaad, tumar prapto koster sathe sahomormita prokash korchi. amra anekei je ebhabei moner obhibaktike prokash kore anondo pai.
tumio eso amader sathe, ek sathe kori abogahon ei dukhi banglar sarobore, hoito sethai peleu pete pari maink o raton.

Akasi
(Wednesday, December 19, 2001)

shuba bhai....bechari april er apnar bangla porte daat nore jabe.ektu sohoj kore kon na ken..
anyway amar daat noreni thanks. valoi lage apnar shubochon sunte, tobe eibar ektu besi kothin bole felechen

Gemini

shubhachon, bechari april koto kore bollo banglae na likhte, tao apni likhlen. ar tar upor daat bhanga shobdo diye! like she said, it will tak her half and hour to understand a single message!

Gemini

i meant "take" not "tak" oops!

april

Well you all people are very patriot.I have no doubt about that.You can use any language to express your heart ,thought.But the feeling you are expressin should go through the last media (I mean the person who you indicated to).If the person doesn't understand what are you talking about it.Where would go the feeling that you tried to expressed?It is okay when you try to write one or two lines but not the whole eassy.

Rony Salman

I believe, writing in English doesn’t make anyone less patriot, however, it is true that bangla is more comprehensible and definitely more enjoyable while reading it! I myself use less bangla as I don’t have much confidence in spelling it correctly and worry that the readers may confuse the word with a different one and read it wrong. Not to mention it takes a lot of time, as I am not used to writing it. A probable solution could have been the use of a bangla font, which would have enhanced the charm and delight of reading by a great degree! This is very much true for the long postings, but smaller ones are fine with English letters as April mentioned.

Ridy

Ok i like this topic very much..!!
in this case i think that it is easier to express anything in own language than the foreign one. apnara ki shobai michel modhushodhoner kotha bole giyechen...??!! Oi becharao kinto giyechilo english e kobita likhte ..!! kinto hoyeche ki kono luv..!!!
tarpor to tini likhlen
" he boggo bhandare tobo bibidhhe roton..!!!"
Aamar mone hoy bolte gele paryi onekeri kobita ta jana achhe..?!!

Ridy

sorry it's not 'bole' but bhole..!!

Rony Salman

See this is what I meant, Ridy corrected his word ‘bole’ as ‘bhole’, I would rather correct it as ‘bhule’ and somebody else would correct me further in a different way! Of course this doesn’t apply to Kuasha, Konka and a few others who take a lot of care in writing so that we can read their posting and enjoy it in one go, but most of us are not so meticulous in writing Bengali with English letters.

shubachon
(Thursday, December 20, 2001)

dhonnobad sister april ke sundor ekta bishoi niye alochona shuru korar jonno. sei sathe onnainno bondhuder keu anek dhonnobad sundor motamoter jonno. ami mone kori amra sobai ekta kotha poriskar bujhte parchi je, bangla bhasai amader onubhuti prokash korar jonno sahoj sundor maddhom er obhab ta joto taratari dur kora jai sei chestai kora dorkar. amar sujoggo soft ware expart bondhura ebishoie ektu bhebe dekhben ki?

Ethar
(Thursday, December 20, 2001)

bhai kichui bujhlammna .. keu ki englishta onubad kore diben

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement