bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, May 12, 2001
Subject:
Love conquers all
Description:

Love all the creations of Allah! because HE creates them by loving them and has given some power and qualities to get love from others. So find out only the good qualities from every one.....overlook bad qualities. Be sympathised and love distreesed peoples and help them to overcome their pains and griefs.Be with love.Love is a kind of weapon which can soften your enemie's heart...so love and express your love to your enemy and become a winner!!!.Whisper to all......."I LOVE YOU!!!"

People Discussion
placenta
(Sunday, May 13, 2001)

But cant soften megh heart.

placenta
(Sunday, May 13, 2001)

But cant soften megh's heart.

shybal
(Sunday, May 13, 2001)

ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!! stop talkin' abt ur so called (love) craps. love's nothin' but havin' sex n this's the everythin' of f uckin' love!!!!!! n this's ur glory guys(fuck those slut bitches n throw away n go for hunt another another anotherrrrrrrr)!!!!!!!!!!

Shoptodinga
(Monday, May 14, 2001)

Hey, I agree with you! LOVE is one of a great creation of All Mighty ALLAH. Because

1. "Love represents a magnetic attraction between two persons."
2. "Love is a feeling of high emotional affiliation...which sends a person's ego to dizzying heights."
3. "Love is the emotional feeling two people receive when they both have sexual and Platonic love in the proper proportions."
4. "Love is the physical and mental compatibility of two people."
5. "Love is the end result of a mature union of two compatible personalities."
6. "Love is helping the other person whenever he needs it...being his companion. It's having common goals, dreams, and ambitions."
7. "Love is doing things together and liking it."
8. "Love is giving--time, understanding, yourself."
9. "Love is to give of oneself to another."
10. "Love is giving trust."
11. "Love is a give and take relationship--and mostly give."
12. "Love is having security in being wanted and knowing you have someone to rely on."
13. "When a person is in love, the world is right and a person has security."
14. "Love for the girl is cooking for him, washing his clothes and keeping the home in order. For the man it is providing security, safety, and helping his wife."
15. "Love to me is faithfulness to my mate and caring for our children."

shubachon
(Tuesday, May 15, 2001)

Amar dukkho hoi tader jonno jhara BHALOBASHER shubishal mormartho anudhabone akkhom. I must thanks shoptoginga for his nice comments on love. it is not possible to define LOVE by few words.
shacheton shudhi jonera proti nioto bhalobashar abodan onubhob koren tader jibone. Mohan sroshtar ei bishal srishtir poriti rondhre rondhre choriye ache aporimito bhalobashar nidorshon. ESHO BONDHU SHUNDOR MON NIYE ESHO BHALOBASHAR JOYO GAAN KORI EBONG ONABIL SHANTIR ABOHO SRISHTY KORI.

shubachon
(Tuesday, May 15, 2001)

Amar dukkho hoi tader jonno jhara BHALOBASHER shubishal mormartho anudhabone akkhom. I must thanks shoptoginga for his nice comments on love. it is not possible to define LOVE by few words.
shacheton shudhi jonera proti nioto bhalobashar abodan onubhob koren tader jibone. Mohan sroshtar ei bishal srishtir poriti rondhre rondhre choriye ache aporimito bhalobashar nidorshon. ESHO BONDHU SHUNDOR MON NIYE ESHO BHALOBASHAR JOYO GAAN KORI EBONG ONABIL SHANTIR ABOHO SRISHTY KORI.

aniroodh
(Tuesday, May 29, 2001)

Oishi Frist Tell me one thing how could you say Allah is

aniroodh
(Tuesday, May 29, 2001)

Oishi Frist Tell me one thing how could you say Allah is
"He" ?I mean Male.
then lets use your weapon and cheek the Result ....
"I love you"

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement