bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, December 09, 2001
Subject:
don't like any joke about my name
Description:

kuasha is back ! welcome back Kuasha ,how was your little holiday?

Hmm ! I tried to read your whole message thoroughly but it took me long time to get the point (because it is too hard to understand the meaning of Bengali meanings by English words) .

Ok ,let’s start then………..Your first topic was about Jam and army.You said you were shocked when you saw army was doing polices job L .But you know what?I am not shocked at all (when I was home I saw it too ).I wanted a jam free day. Since I enjoyed one,I felt happy and hoped for another….. jam free day. Now we see,why did army do the polices job?whey did government had to take power from police and give it to army instead.Because they are too corrupted.From a junior police to big police officer,almost everybody is corrupted.You can’t drive a vehicle unless you give some chada (bribe in other words ).Normal stays 12 feet away when they see any police .So they stay busy making some extra money than doing the work that they assigned to.Besides that,we are the people who are fond of breaking rule.So when any rickhawala see a police ,he thinks…..I can drive as my own wish…..no need to care….if that police say something—I will give him 5 taka-----all the problem will be solved……. But when they see army,they got scared of baton beating .They try to follow the road rule kuasha is back ! welcome back Kuasha ,how was your little holiday?

Hmm ! I tried to read your whole message thoroughly but it took me long time to get the point (because it is too hard to understand the meaning of Bengali meanings by English words) .

Ok ,let’s start then………..Your first topic was about Jam and army.You said you were shocked when you saw army was doing polices job L .But you know what?I am not shocked at all (when I was home I saw it too ).I wanted a jam free day. Since I enjoyed one,I felt happy and hoped for another….. jam free day. Now we see,why did army do the polices job?whey did government had to take power from police and give it to army instead.Because they are too corrupted.From a junior police to big police officer,almost everybody is corrupted.You can’t drive a vehicle unless you give some chada (bribe in other words ).Normal stays 12 feet away when they see any police .So they stay busy making some extra money than doing the work that they assigned to.Besides that,we are the people who are fond of breaking rule.So when any rickhawala see a police ,he thinks…..I can drive as my own wish…..no need to care….if that police say something—I will give him 5 taka-----all the problem will be solved……. But when they see army,they got scared of baton beating .They try to follow the road rule

People Discussion
april
(Sunday, December 09, 2001)

ops

april

I tried to type in ms word then paste in here.but didn't work

kuashaa

holiday was good. thanks.
i understand your problem reading Bangla in English alphabets. and i guess that's why you missed the message. however, we know where we are standing now.

making joke of someones name!! unfortunately i was the victim of this attitude here in BB. i hate the idea. what i intended to do was trying to wish April from a person who was born in December guessing your MOB is in April.

sorry for the misunderstanding, and i honestly applologise if it hurts you. good luck.

kuashaa

holiday was good. thanks.
i understand your problem reading Bangla in English alphabets. and i guess that's why you missed the message. however, we know where we are standing now.

making joke of someones name!! unfortunately i was the victim of this attitude here in BB. i hate the idea. what i intended to do was trying to wish April from a person who was born in December guessing your MOB is in April.

sorry for the misunderstanding, and i honestly applologise if it hurts you. good luck.

biplob debnath
(Tuesday, December 18, 2001)

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement