bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, November 25, 2001
Subject:
~~~ lets kick some butts ~~~
Description:

~~~ Burglar's Confidence ~~~

A burglar, needin' money to pay his income taxes, decided to rob the safe in a store. On the safe door he was very pleased to find a note readin'..."Please don't use dynamite. The safe is not locked. Just turn the knob".........

He did so. Instantly a heavy sandbag fell on him, the entire premises were floodlighted n alarms started clangin'. As the police carried him out on a stretcher......he was heard moanin' n said...."My confidence in human nature has been rudely shaken"

~~~ Life in a lighter world ~~~

# Smokin' helps yaaa lose weight ... one lung at a time!!!

# A person’s right to smoke ends where the next person’s nose begins

# A spouse is someone who'll stand by ya through all the trouble ya wouldn't 've had yaaaaa stayed single(though, I ain't sure bout marriage life)

# The reason men lie is because women ask so many questions!!!!!!

# Yaaa know the kids are growin' up when urrrrr daughter begins to wear lipstick n ur son starts to wipe it off!

# If it's free....it's advice "If yaaaa pay for it, it's counselin'

# The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of the oncomin' train

# Tell a gl there are 400 billion stars n she'll believe yaaaaa...Tell her a bench has wet paint n she has to touch it

# Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman(is itttttt so!!!!!)

# Gettin' caught is the mother of invention

# Advertisement: Guitar, for sale, cheap, no strings attached(navim-er jannooooooo)

# Sign seen in a bar....."those drinkin' to forget please pay in advance"

# Laugh n the world laughs with yaa.....snore n you sleep alone...........

~~~ Frisbee ~~~

there was the little girl who hung around the boys Frisbee team at school. Anytime the Frisbee would get stuck in a tree, she would climb up the tree n retrieve it.........

That evenin', her mom asked her what she had done in school, "I had lots of fun", she said..."Every time the Frisbee got stuck in a tree, I climbed up to get it"

Her mom was shocked. "Don't do that anymore!!!!!" she warned....The boys throw the Frisbee into the trees so they can see urrrrrr underwear when yaaa climb!!!!!

The next day, the mom again asked how school had gone. The little girl said "I had fun again...I hung around the team n climbed the trees when the Frisbees got stuck. But don't worry, "I didn't want the boys to see my underwear.....so I didn't wear any"..........

People Discussion
kushbu
(Tuesday, November 27, 2001)

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shybal bhaiya??? amer bhaiyar jonno strings sara guitar !!!!
bye

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement