bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Bangladesh Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2001
Subject:
Miss you shybal2
Description:

Thankz to be honest with you once again shybal You know what you are really adorable sweet Any girl would be happy with you shybal ThatI wanted my whole life to hold you close to have you mine I thought you are a gift to me Now its look like a dream I opened my eyes & saw you vanish shybal

I really do not know which way to go I should not write this thing in public but my disaffection shybal You did not reply any of my mail Why why why why shybal Do I bug you too much You know what you are so nice to ask me to stop mailing you Cant stop writing if you ask me so I am admiting myself to push you harder & lost my imotion Can't you ever look at me once again what my eyes heart mind ask to you shybal

My heart says you are not happy shybal Though you are sorrounded by so many friends & your pocha meye The shybal I had seen a while back is not you now People change but I had a confidences that my shybal wont change ever He will be always jolly adorable & sweet Do you mind to calling you my shybal None can't stop me to calling you mine You were be & always remain in my heart shybal I would not hesitate to do anything for you Though sounds like filmy If someone ask me to jump over the mountain I would do that to get you back shybal

I do need you shybal Miss you so badly every single moment I pass through Bye shybal

People Discussion
sapphire
(Saturday, November 17, 2001)

i mich u 2 chybal..

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement