bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2001
Subject:
miss you shybal
Description:

Don't know where to start shybal I got to many things to tell you Will you be serious for a moment to response me shybal Did I push you too much to have you mine & you stepped away Seems everyone know about your Pocha meye except me Mind to telling me the sweetest lucky girl name shybal please please Don't you ever feel for this poor girl she who will wait on that uncustomary road for you shybal with few daisy roses

I got too many things to tell you shybal why why why did not you turn on me what kind of man are you shybal I wanted to have you all the way & you never asked to see my picture even Does your pocha meye more beautiful than your imagination Answer this few questions please I know you shybal more than everyone in here You got too much pride what might destroy yourself And I could not stand shybal Still I miss you

I would be more than happy to get those answer And thankz you a lot to remember me remember my name shybal Bye shybal Miss you badly shybal

People Discussion
shybal
(Wednesday, November 14, 2001)

did yaa ever give me a chance to feel for or forget yaaaaaa? the answer's noooooo!!!!!!!!(how could I forget yaaa)'caz I got tons of mails n it reminds me ur namee, Shamimaaaaa

ya asked so many things to answer, shamimaa. unfortunatelly, 'm not goin' to answer ya but admittin' the lines(I know you shybal more than everyone in here You got too much pride what might destroy yourself). ammu used to tell me the same things that Nirob, ya 'll destroy urself('caz offf ur so much pride n self confidences)!!!!!!!! but what can I do, shamima?.........."Eisaa eeeee hou mainnnnnn"

(mind to keepin' a request of mine..... mail meee but don't make urself down in public, pls. some of them rrr havin' fun to see your postin' for a Nashto-Chela, like shybal...... Chaooo)

april

Shybal ,what's wrong with you?Why don't you give her another chance.It seems to me that she loves you much.You should give her another chance.It is her right to get it.

LOVERBOY-OF-B2K

Sharolota!!!
ahareeee!!tomar laiga amar poranda kande .ki r korba bolo..Shybal mia tomar dake shara dayna..tate hoyeche ki..amader moto koto Loverboy ra b2k te ache...
Sharolota...tumi eto Pocha-meye'r pichone lagcho ken? Shybal mia'r pride nia tomar eto mathabetha koron lagbona...haida oi Mia bhai valo bujhe..ohon tomare ekta poramorsho dai.onno Loverboy dhoro . amar dhare asho..dekhba amare miss korbana .
aijka jaiga.kotha hoibone..Suchona/Sharolota/Seth-pathor orofe KALA-PATHOR

april

it's funny :).I didn't know our tuhin bro is that funny.You are damn stupid tuhin bhiajan urofe souls miah :).that's real funny.

Sylvandeity

shybal even doesnt know about that perticular pocha meye.. he has loads of pocha meye.. including number 1 luiccha meye called Lima.. thukku Rima..

ekhon beche naoooooooo..

Sharolota

Do not make me mad whoever you are the LOVERBOY-OF-B2K You are such a low life annoyed chatter You compare yourself with shybal Get another life to be shybal I think I had seen you in the chat room & tried to talk to me while I was as seth-pathor

Did you see yourself how disgusting you are to make yourself funny without any reason Please do not annoy me whoever you are

Sharolota

shybal

shybal

eiiiiiii k uttaaaa(nabim), tuiii thakish kothay raaaaaaaaaaa? maja maja chat-a pawa jayyy kintu disconnect hoa jashhhhhhh!!!!!!naki biyer arrangement nia busy achishhhhhhhhhhh?#ton

neway, kuno comment korish naaaaa, plsssssss(noitoooo "dulavhai" daka shuru karbooooo)

~*megh*~
(Thursday, November 15, 2001)

aamare aar deikha ki luv.. jare dekhar orei deho..
tin chokh bondho koira dekhte thak ar ki..

cactus of-morubhumi
(Friday, November 16, 2001)

Souls wide Bole baundary martegiye cote out hole mia .
er koto Lover boy sajba mia ebar khanto hou .

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement