bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
National Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2001
Subject:
Pay attention please
Description:

shamnei to International Mother Language Day. do we have any plan to introduce our mother tongue to the foreigners? it's a great scope to introduce Bangladesh as a spirited nation as well. we shouldn't miss it.
just do the minimum you can. tell your landlord about Februray 21. tell your friends, tell your classmates, tell the grocery shop owner at your locality, tell the technician of the garage you go, tell the homeless when you help them, tell street vendor who sells hot dogs, tell the bank teller who serves you, mail your friends, tell your boss, your peers, your subordinates. tell your laudromat attendant, coffee shop counter helper, tell the telemarketing rep., tell Mr. John, tell Mrs. Lilian, tell Ms. Susan. do minimum, bu do something.
just remember, do not introduce the word 'Bengali'. rather introduce 'Bangla'. try to emancipate yourself from mental slavery. British raaj introduced the word Bengali because they couldn't pronounce it properly, or may be they didn't want to. this is our responsibility to refine these imposed history. nobody says franch(French) or Frianch! nobody says Ainglish(English) or Inglaish!! nobody says haindi(Hindi) or hundai!! nobody says Spaniash(Spanish) or Spinash!! nobody says Urabic(Arabic) or irubaik!! then why Bengali...when it is BANGLA??!!
friends, don't get mad at me. I will do my level best too. see you on February 21st.

People Discussion
bd_KonkaBoti
(Tuesday, November 13, 2001)

tell everyone, but don't tell your gf/bf or your husband/wife!!

Sorry Kuashaa, but that's the impression I have got from your posting!

kuashaa
(Tuesday, November 13, 2001)

that's obvious. he/she knows you first.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement