bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
Bangladesh Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, November 12, 2001
Subject:
shybal
Description:

Never thought love will grow in your dry heart shybal Mind to telling me her name who changed you all the way? You always told me You will call her POCHA MEYE she who will be your beloved I see your writing every single day and surprised myself while I see the name pocha maya Who is that lucky girl to have your heart shybal Tell me please please please please

what do not I have what pocha maya got Answer me shybal Did not I tried my best to love you to have you mine all the way shybal I feel jelous to see your happiness Telling you the truth shybal Although I will be a shadow of your life You will get whenever need me call me I know you will never look after me I will accept it as my luck to loosing you shybal But tell me her name please whom you call pocha meya please please please

Do you still use the name shadow what I had given you Just wonder I had not that courage to see you to talk with another girl Your pocha meya I know I pushed you too much to make me love & thats why lost you Even the friendship

sorry shybal to say my love in public I do miss you shybal Miss the way you talked to me every single day while you were in Bangladesh Now I see a differences shybal Do you remember those days while I was waiting in the B2K for you I still see those days on my eyes shybal You will never be vanish from my heart You will remain the same naughty jolly smart lovely stobbern wheather I want to see you shybal

I will be waiting rite there shybal where you stood me up Bye shybal

People Discussion
~*megh*~
(Monday, November 12, 2001)

maguuuuu.. hete dehi hemer jalai hanit pori habu dubu khai dubi jar moto oboshta..

bd_KonkaBoti

I Know who is that lucky girl Shybal call " Pocha Myeye!"

Sesh_dekha

hahahaaaaaaaaaa ke sei pocha meye???
sharolota ajj arr shahosh nei pocha meye r sei kotha bolar...

borong Shybal e valo bolte parbe...
Shybal ki bolbe tar naam ??? kokhono e naaaaaaaa!!!!!!! I guess so...........

shybal

silent thuka buddiman-er lakkhonnnnnnnn

bd_KonkaBoti
(Tuesday, November 13, 2001)

shesh_dekha, Pocha Meye ki ekjon, je Shybal taar nam bolbe!! Pocha Meyer shongkha gunte gele angul diye hobe na, anguler kor diye gunte hobe, naare bhaia???

shybal
(Tuesday, November 13, 2001)

tumi ektu ghuna daooooona, brishty apuuuuu?I really lost my mind........n "hi" shamimaaaaaaa(sharolota) good to see ya once again n keep goin'

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement