bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, November 11, 2001
Subject:
For April only .......
Description:

You are my Angel dear ... that's the way you'll always remain.

My life was always so full of turmoils ... when I was 16 ... I have seen the whole Nation turn against my family. I have also seen it regained. You can't imagine what that could mean. And yet to me Life has drawn it's face with a mask of such cruelty. I had to wait all these years only to know what love could mean to me. I had to wait dear ... to respect someones teenage wishes ... to honour my belief that oneday she came to me with her love.

What is life dear? Sum of the moments we pass through? Signified by our feelings, motivations and our very own sense of gain or loss? Then think dear what life had been for me ever since I met you. Each and every moment you had been there with me ... like an Angel keeping me away from all the meanness of life. Now my love, my life and my dedication ... they are defined in terms of you. I have accepted the truth for my life. I can't deny it ... neither do I want to. And I have nothing to complain about Life for it's cruelty.

Oneday I told you ... I believe your love to be the most sacred thing on this Earth. That love is not for me anymore ... but I dont have any question about the truth of your heart. Now I know you love him.

My life won't change much dear. Every morning when you wake up ... some where in the silence a paryer will be uttered just for you.

And remember what I told you? We gonna be soulmates ... not just friends.

People Discussion
cactus of-morubhumi
(Sunday, November 11, 2001)

hum heemel well thinking . I like the way you think heemel thank's to you for shearing it with us .

bd_KonkaBoti
(Monday, November 12, 2001)

Mye God bless you both.

cactus of-morubhumi
(Tuesday, November 13, 2001)

thank's konka aapu.

bd_KonkaBoti
(Tuesday, November 13, 2001)

tumi jokhon kuake omon kore bhalobashbe Zia Bhaia, tokhon tomaar jonno-o prarthona korbo...

bhalo theko bhaia!!

Affection
(Wednesday, December 19, 2001)

Yeah really nice goin heemel....first it was me who used to tell those stuff to....and now its "April"...wow...it sure feels good to see this other face of urs, even though i didnt want to be anything more than just friends with u... ppl like u are sure "Unique"...i considered u as one of my most closest friends...and all u did was fed me those crapz...even though i didnt buy it, still it hurts me!...tumi ki bhabe oke pochondo korar por o amake bolechile je tumi amake bhalobasho heemel? now ur hurting me, urself, and this girl "April"

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement