bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2001
Subject:
~~~urr freedom to blow ur fist in the air ends where my nose begins ~~ ~
Description:

don't know where to starttttt..........'caz this life's full of contradictions(as well, stress)!!!!!!!!ohhhhhhh!!!!btw, it ain't mine but for someone I knew whom I used to call ----- ----(wouldn't use her name)

I know, sometimes her comments give the impression that ya rrrr energatic like rhinoceros, intelligent n rebellious like an angry bull......ferecious like a rabid dog(what megh has) n may be senseless/heartless like a cold snake!!!!!!!!!!

I used to get the complain that someone in here(b2k) havin' prob of typin' n used to ask to move some other site or loggin' on the messanger. on the other hand, "what bout now?"..........

oh yeah!!!! I know bout freedom n the western world(rulers) has successfully induced a mass min-conception of freedom. of course, I must admit that the strongest protest against the hype also comes from nice thinkers(such as --, ---, ---- n bla bla but me).....symbolically, I would only say, "urrrr freedom to blow ur fist in the air ends where my nose begins"

I never felt to hide myself. 'caz I didn't see ne glory out there to hide but yaa n always(----)n the plan ya n amon' of them bein' thru wouldn't help(?)......does it call a friendship or bla bla bla?????(-------------------------the expression of myself what I don't wanna expose bout ya in this vary place)

I 'm thinkin' abt endin' what it gonna be. ohhhhhh!!!!! yeah........I got it n gonna repeat these lines for ya, ----- ----(dare to call but the "-" made her special name in here what I used to call):-

~~~~"don't put ur hands inside the fire, its gonna burn. so, an easy solution.....don't put hands inside the fire"~~~~~

(the game ya been up tooooo.......wouldn't help but makin' urself down. so, stop doin' it n look forward. on the other hand, "yaaa could run untill catch the fall")

People Discussion
Ei_ami
(Saturday, November 10, 2001)

bd_KonkaBoti

I don't understand a bit of this "bla bla bla"!!
anyone out there to help me out???

shybal

tumi tomarrrrrrr mota mathar vota buddhi dia, bujta parba naaaaaaa.......brishty apuuuuuuu

(I knew there's somethin' fissy goin' out thereeeeee........n my f uckin' six sense n --------- told me soooooo!!!!!!)

neway, brishty apuuu, urrrr bhaiya wouldn't be the same ne moreeeeeee........(forgot to ask ya, kemon achooooo?sedin shifta apu ballo, tumi naki bed theka uthta parshooo na!!!!!......sorry to hear that. nijer proti care karooo, pls n waitin' to hear ur vocal from London)

bd_KonkaBoti

"...waitin' to hear ur vocal from London.."....se shadh tomaar konodin-iiii purno hobe na...soyta....I mean shybal!!!

shybal
(Sunday, November 11, 2001)

kenoooooo hoba naaaa?.....tomar uni ki khub "stingy" ja chuto vhaika call korar expend korta parban naaaaaaaaaa?

accha jao, -------- bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sharolota
(Sunday, November 11, 2001)

nice writing shybal carry on

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement