bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, December 14, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, November 09, 2001
Subject:
just a little consciousness
Description:

Some days I was very upset,wanted to call at home.It was about 12:30 am when nearby most of the stores are close(for calling card).I went to online to buy one and also logged in msn.I saw snow bhaia and told him that I upset.He told me to stop worrying and gave me the card.

I never believed cyber life though I am a regular here.But my mind is now in two stats.I never saw snow bhaia but he gave me card to make me feel happy.I have found some person who is putting me on those trouble.They are making me wrong about my conception.When I feel bad ,i talk with them.They give me advices which restores my faith (though it is full not guiltyness).When I get something good or bad,i tell them.I feel i have said something to my very nearest people which i don't feel when I say in my real world people (who always force me to be good.I can't be bad... ,made a boundary).

it makes me confused to get the real idea.Which one i should believe.getting confused about my hesitation to get the truth .

thanks to my friends for nice advice and care for me.I wouldn't get an experience if i didn't meet you all.

himel I am not that type of girl who can get the respect like you show.it is just makes me feel mean and jelous.

People Discussion
april
(Friday, November 09, 2001)

I am not a good girl.I am a very bad girl in this world.you wouldn't believe what a stupid girl I am.

I am not a virgin.

Nijhum
(Friday, November 09, 2001)

bar bar porar mato........................................................

Nokkhotro
(Saturday, November 10, 2001)

well, people knew that u r stupid, nutts.. etc etc.. aha, new thing is been added just u rnt virgin..

uuuhh, sounds pretty fishy..

april
(Sunday, November 11, 2001)

to me I am always a girl who always straightforward.That stupid opinion was from the eye of some people (like you who doesn't think about their comment but like to write).Again I am proud of myself,didn't I say you megh,cause I can say my very secret truth.

See the difference between you and shybal.Shybal and ziad knew about it.Still they are my good friend.They didn't make any comment like you did.That's what make them my best friends in chat.

It is a truth of a girl,mine.I am not ashamed to say it.If I can love him,give him my heart.Why can't I give him my everything.I give myself to beloved one.

so don't make any comments which makes my respect lower on you.

Beduyeen
(Sunday, November 11, 2001)

u r stuupiddd.. it ws a bit funny though.. u didn get..
hmm, of course u can ur everything who ya love.. who has a doubt.. that wsnt and shdnt be pitty.. and did i say anything for that.. or did i brats on ur respect..
ahh 1 more thing.. friendships?? thats the worst name in the world..

SOULS
(Tuesday, November 13, 2001)

APRIL!!!
shotti khub shundoor kore tomar ashol feelings ta prokash korte perecho, r theke anonder r kichu nai. orai hocche shottikar bondhu jara onner dukkho, bedona, shukh e jog dai.tumi shotti valo ekti maya.
i wish you all the best.

SOULS

APRIL!!!
shotti khub shundoor kore tomar ashol feelings ta prokash korte perecho, r theke anonder r kichu nai. orai hocche shottikar bondhu jara onner dukkho, bedona, shukh e jog dai.tumi shotti valo ekti maya.
i wish you all the best.

SOULS

APRIL!!!
i wish you all the best.

SOULS

APRIL!!!
i wish you all the best.

cactus of-morubhumi
(Wednesday, November 14, 2001)

ek i kotha 4 bar keno Souls

bd_KonkaBoti
(Wednesday, November 14, 2001)

Souls ke Kuashaar repeating Rog-e dhoreche Zia bhaia!!

cactus of-morubhumi
(Thursday, November 15, 2001)

eta ki antrex theke hoy naki Konka aapu?? Souls NY te thake to tai bhoy hocche okeo ki Antrex a pelo kina ?

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement