bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, October 15, 2001
Subject:
Re: For Megh
Description:

Megh ... I don't blame you for interpreting my words that way . And at the same time I'm telling you exactly the same things I told you before.

I'm not asking anyone to accept or reject Mujib as a leader. I am happy with everyone having his/her own opinion.

( Konka ... if you go through this writing, I apologize to you for referring to this again. But I know the words exchanged between me and Megh have been read by most of our friends here. I just want to put an end to it. I'm trying it your way ... trying to express myself as clearly as I can. )

Starting from where it began. That posting told us about how the new generation feels about our Liberation and Mujib (not necessarily Konka's own feeling). The things that struck me was our Liberation to be insignificant as just another longlost event from history ... like "Pani poth er juddho". And Mujib to be nothing but a guy dead 25 years back.

I reacted because I strongly believe our Liberation is the most SIGNIFICANT event for us in our history. If we don't know that history that should be a shame for all of us I thought. And if Mujib is presented as just a guy dead 25 years ago ... a huge part of that history remains in dark which should not be. I DO believe Mujib played a master role in making this history.

I did not mention his later downfall as a leader ( as well as other leaders) ... neither am I interested in ... cuz that only gives rise to chaos. More n less half the population will go one way ... the other half the opposite. And that has nothing to do with our Liberation ... that is simply part of nasty politics.

I know many of you will agree with me and many won't. I have gone through this things so many times ... I can easily ignore this sort of talks. But I can not ignore if it appears in Konka's writing ... cuz then it gets some values added.

This portion of my writing is for everyone at BB. I say sorry to Megh and everyone else here for my attitude. I have used some meaningless words about Megh which I should not have. I feel sorry not just for straying away from the way I am ... I feel sorry because through our interactions here we define this community.

( I am late to reply ... I went out on the weekend. Actually I posted it last night too. )

People Discussion
heemel
(Monday, October 15, 2001)

GUys ... you got me right .... this is a mistake. I should have checked these posting stuff by date!!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement