bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, November 08, 2001
Subject:
Re: For Megh
Description:

You messed the whole point up ... Idiot!! It's supposed to mean before being with your dirty wife somebody nursed her when she needed ... and that matters. Before shooting him acknowledge that fact.

About the 2nd point.. why the hell did you bring that irrelevant point of making him a legend? I just wanted to say Panipoth er juddho and Liberation war are not the same thing. And Mujib had a huge contribution in '71, which is a part of history. It also doesnt mean his later misdeeds are to be forgiven for that.

Comparing him with Gandhi is totally your invention I got nothing to do with that. I never tried to portray him as a God but there could be no question about his role in 71. And stop calling me an AL supporter. I never was.

You are making the same mistake time and again. Saying he is the part of history is not the same thing as being an advocate for him.

You made it pretty clear Dummyhead ... nobody can ever make you understand where the difference lies. Im not trying that impossible.

Im not asking anybody to accept or reject Mujib as a leader. But ofcourse Im asking everyone to have due respect to our Liberation and keep it above any filthy stuff like politics. Our Country and our
Liberation can not be separated from each other. If we dont keep it in our spirit well betray the contribution of millions.

Ghum Ashena was a bad mistake if you really were not him. Who ever he might be he talked the same language as you do.

People Discussion
~*megh*~
(Friday, November 09, 2001)

well, u know what.. u just suck like ur suppoter.. anyways, well, hun u did what u may forgot.. now lemme go for some flashback.. u were asking about mujib's part for ur libaration.. and u were saying Sheikh Mujib ke '25 bochhor age more jaoa ek lok' hoye jete dekhe. Prodhaan montri Sheikh Mujib ke tumi ghreena koro ... kintu Shadheenotar daak je diye giechhe taake tumi kibhabe oshhikaar korbe? Karon 25 bochhor age ei maatir manush taar montre jeebon diye giyechhe ... amader jonno rekhe giechhe ek mohamullo bojha ... Shadheenota. Shei jeebon gulo aar kokhono ferot ashbe na ...
Muktijuddher paata theke Mujib ki kokhono muchhe jabe? and now u r saying Im not asking anybody to accept or reject Mujib as a leader. But ofcourse Im asking everyone to have due
respect to our Liberation and keep it above any filthy stuff like politics. Our Country and our
Liberation can not be separated from each other. If we dont keep it in our spirit well betray the contribution of millions.. AND NOW WHAT, u cant just accept one person's good sight, u have to take both of it.. and thats how a person been asked for a person.. as i told u before no ones forgetting history or anything which is belong to ur spirit.. so, shut ur mouth n stop keep saying all that crap all over again.. and dummy is u not me, coz u dont know whatever u r melting out even..

kushbu
(Monday, October 15, 2001)

fighting bhalo lagey na!!!

cactus of-morubhumi
(Friday, November 09, 2001)

hum kushbu aktu fighting nah thakle room thnda hoy jabe setao bhalo lagbe nah so kepp fighting megh bhai

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement