bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Friday, October 20, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, November 08, 2001
Subject:
For Megh
Description:

At first try to read what I have written there biggy mouth ... then out pour your filthy words.

No deaf shit is making Mujib our God ... you deaf shit are making a big mistake. See what you have written yourself "No ones denying shekh mujib's work for ur liberation. He did a hell of a job during the war. No matter how he and US BENGALIS did it together." This exactly is what I have said ... nothing more nothing less ... look for yourself. If anybody has made him a God here ... that's you ... not me.

Why the hell are you comparing Mujib with Gandhi? Mujib stands for our Liberation and very strictly in the context of Bangladesh ... Gandhi for the whole of humanity. Whats the point?

Yep ... the show is going on ... and you see the result? If you don't have any past, no glory or pride to feel inside ... it's very difficult to build a future ... just try to grab that fact. And nothing has happened to this unfortunate Nation as glorious as our Liberation. That's what my message was there.

I met the Dalim family about 10 years ago. He was my dad's junior officer ... so din't feel like judging his wife's boobs. But what's the point? Have I ever mentioned Mujib was great as a Prime minister? In fact it's on the contrary. Just have a look at what I have written ... "Prodhaan montri Sheikh Mujib ke tumi ghreena koro ... kintu Shadheenotar daak je diye giechhe taake tumi kibhabe oshhikaar korbe?" What's so flowery about that?

You asked me what Al gave us. I have told that there. I said that AL leaders were in India during the War ... and I said AL BNP all are the same in their nature of politics. Any conflict with the facts around you? Show me one if you can.

About my studies ... which ofcourse is very much irrelevant ... what's your problem? I came here through my GRE and TOEFL. And I study here on my TAship. Bed of roses? Whatever ... I had to fight the way out ... and Allah is kind to me. May be I don't have the right to talk about independence ... but that is not because you are a big mouth ... because I don't yet know what I have got to offer to my country. And I want to offer something to my country not because I'm just another 'silly patriot' ... because this Land is my Dad's passion ... and a tiny bit of residue maybe left inside me. I hope it lasts that long.

My gratitude for your nice piece of advice. I hate to advice people on my own ... but a little one for you. Put a napkin on your mouth while you talk ... that will be hygienic for all.

( I hate to do what I have done here today ... but you made me go for it. I remeber the first time we met ... your nick was Ghum Ashena ... mine Nebula. We respected each other as smart guys. I would rather prefer that. )

People Discussion
~*megh*~
(Thursday, November 08, 2001)

Well, u have a pea little brain bout what u talking.. Its u who ws talking about that son of a bitch mujibs matter by telling ur fucking shadhinota crap shits. U said what?? What???, "Prodhaan montri Sheikh Mujib ke tumi ghreena koro ... kintu Shadheenotar daak je diye giechhe taake tumi kibhabe oshhikaar korbe? Karon 25 bochhor age ei maatir manush taar montre jeebon diye giyechhe ... amader jonno rekhe giechhe ek mohamullo bojha ... Shadheenota. Shei jeebon gulo aar kokhono ferot ashbe na ... Muktijuddher paata theke Mujib ki kokhono muchhe jabe? So, whats that suppose to mean, seems like, oh, I ws with ur wife on the bed but didn't do anything trust me..huh.

u didn't feel like judging his wife's boobs huh.. well, at that time, u shdnt haven known what does boob really mean.. anways, that's not the issue, all I ws focusing on the stuffs of mujibs time being.

Come to the second point kiddo.. "Why the hell are you comparing Mujib with Gandhi? Mujib stands for our Liberation and very strictly in the context of Bangladesh ... Gandhi for the whole of humanity. Whats the point?""

Firstly I ws trying to tell u AL ass followers that, gandhi ws a man who born once in a legend though Indians didn't make him the god of a nation. Like u AL suckers say bangali jatir pita. Gandhi wsnt only for humanity, he ws for whole Indians survival too. And 3rdly, if ur mujib starts sucking his ass for the next 1000 yrs, he wont able to be a man like him. Its about the dignity, humanity and take own oath above all private relations. Got it kid.. which no one ever found in ur MUJIB. People r disturbed by hearing that name in every such single concept in our country. U said what? What??? "Have I ever mentioned Mujib was great as a Prime minister? In fact it's on the contrary. Just have a look at what I have written ... "Prodhaan montri Sheikh Mujib ke tumi ghreena koro ... kintu Shadheenotar daak je diye giechhe taake tumi kibhabe oshhikaar korbe?" What's so flowery about that?"

So, whats the difference bout the prodhanmontri mujib, and shadhinotar whatever mujib.?? A man being a man figured out by his both part. So, stop simulating by saying all these stupid talks. And know what?? That's the separate issue that how the hell u will iridescent ur country, so, keep it in u..

All I ws asking don't ingress in peoples with ur mujib's stuffs. They know, whatever it ws, and it is. If u ignite it, u will burn out thru ur hand. And finally I ws never been ghum ashena in anywhere. Chao..

cactus of-morubhumi

I think people see 2 mujib in BD 1 is before 71 and another is after 71 so many of us love before 71 and until the 71 war mujib but after 71 . most of su are change b coz of mujib some big mistake. I like to say mujib Bongobondhu but when AL push us to tell him Jatir pita I lost my interest to tell him Bongobondhu. any way Himel you lost your father in 71 that's so harmful for you for all of us. he did lot for us we always love him like we love for other Muktijoddha .

heemel

Thanx for your nice words cactus. My Dad is very much alive.

You are right ... Mujibs roles were very much different before and after the war.

cactus of-morubhumi
(Friday, November 09, 2001)

opps i am so sorry Himel I missunderstand about your father sorry

kuashaa
(Friday, October 12, 2001)

mr. sheikh mujib kobey Shadheenotar daak diyechhilo, keo bolben please?

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement