bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
National Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, November 02, 2001
Subject:
new era but the would be the same old output
Description:

Another new era for a poorest country of the world.Dreaming....would be the citizen of the best or richest country of the world.But I know it's never gonna happen.

We just got a new election.Some people are very excited,some are very upset.But for me it is nothing new ."cuase the same old face will come and will promise the same thing.They will just talk and talk but will do nothing.Whoever they are,they might be BNP or AL.Both are from the same womb of same mother.

So what do we think,do we think we are gonna get a new promising country by voting BNP or do we think we could get a promising country by keeping AL in power.I believe ,nothing would change or happen.

Al was in power after that independence and then again in '96.They did nothing but getting some phd or taking one week vacation on the lame excuse of death pary of Shekh mujub(personally I like shekh mujib because he was a great leader.It is hard to put the whole nation in one opinion which he did in 1971.But later he became corrupted and lost his respect and life and also put the countryin miserable condition.Then came BNP they stayed long time in power afther Ershad I guess.Did anything happen in their time.Did average people earned more than they usually did in Al regime.They came in power in 91 and stayed complete the whole term.But nothing happened this time too.The same face changed it's color but did the same thing.Then came the lady with lot of phd in power.After coming she declared to take the revenge of her father's killing.So did we vote her to take the revenge not to work for country.How much money or asset her father left to feed the poor people so that poor people will support her not working for country.I guess BDT 00.00

Now again BNP in power.And some people are expressing that country will be (?) which i don't know.Since they did nothing when they were in power,I believe I will do nothing in this time.It is same with AL.They did nothing this time So if people selected them,they would do nothing but taking phd.So why are you people so excited?Don't you know your future.

I am wondering what might happen after their death.Because they came in politics with the recognitiong of their parents and husbands....So next time who is gonna say that their parents or husbands were in politics that's why they inherit the country's main position.

I am not a political person.The last time I couldn't vote ,because i was younger than the voter age and this time I am away from home.But I am feeling happy because I didn't have to waste my right to choose those stupid people who don't even spell the politics words.

People Discussion
cactus of-morubhumi
(Friday, November 02, 2001)

weel writen April you are right about our country politic. but things is chenging b coz both party know they have to leave their power to a care taker after 5 yer's. so I think they may be chenge. BNP may be learn from AL . lost if they do that is batter for us. and talking about Family politic well I thing Saifur Rahman and B. chowdhury is the perfect Leader for BNP. but we never see them as a leader of BNP. we don't have much choase there have 2 big party in our country BNP or AL . people chose BNP and I hope they will Learn from History . that is a hope april we can't do any think elas. just weat and see.

heemel

It's really disheartening what our political leaders are doing with us.

It's true that before reaching the political stability every nation has gone throug this sort of turmoils. But they had some issues on which the whole nation could unite. They had leaders to guide them towards the goal. And ofcourse they had participation of people.

Unfortunately we have none to unite us on such national issues, set a goal or to guide us. I am not quite sure about the role of the people ... whether this is what it should be.

Yeah it's true that this state of hopeless uncertainty is sustaining here for a long time. And there really is no true indication of hope ( I have my reasons to say that).

But I hope at least history won't decieve us ... may be this chaos and misery of millions is the holy ground to sow the seeds of fortune.

RAQTA

April you have said it correctly. We have seen them and seen them again.
RQ

RAQTA

Cactus,
BNP has learned? How do you know they have learned? You hope, I assume. But that hope might be misplaced.

A party which has spent a lot of money to buy votes will work again to get that money back to invest in the next polls.

That money is black money... and think what kind of people have black money? Where do you think that money came from? And how did they acquire that money?

Hoping that they will become angels overnight and forget about the black money... is probably childish. I doubt strongly that the BNP will do anything radically good. April is right about the same old output...

Protibadee
(Saturday, November 03, 2001)

AL ki 96-er nirbachoner shomoe black money, shontrash babohar kore ni? Jodi er uttor hoe -"na", tahole to prithibi theke shotto shobdota uthe jabe.

Protibadee

AL ki 96-er nirbachoner shomoe black money, shontrash babohar kore ni? Jodi er uttor hoe -"na", tahole to prithibi theke shotto shobdota uthe jabe.

RAQTA

Protibadee,

Please read my post again. AL was not the subject of the post.

It was about BNP. Some said that BNP will learn from AL mistakes and become good... this post was to contradict them.

Whether AL used black money or not was not was not discussed.

Both AL and BNP buys votes -- and the money for BOTH is black money. But that was not the issue... of the post. The post was about how BNP wont suddenly become angelic.

RQ

bd_KonkaBoti
(Sunday, November 04, 2001)

I wonder what was the situation during Ershad?? We are talking about Al and BNP as if Ershad never exists. But he was in Power for 10 years!

Is a Martial Law better for us??

cactus of-morubhumi
(Sunday, November 04, 2001)

ya konka aapu I want to ask the same qustion to Raqta Do we want a Martial Law ???? and talking about Blake money well not only BNP AL also use blake money . we don't have Aladin cherak ok if you want thing may be change today tomorow or next yearor next 5 year's then you are wrong. all we hope they saw how AL going down. BNP also get the same if they do what AL did ? back to black money do you know who is Salman F Rahman what he did to bangladesh bank Gov> to tell that Salman is a rin khelapy. what Akhtaruzzaman babu did to a Bank? my hope is BNP don't do this kind of job if they do same we want a change again.

RAQTA
(Monday, November 05, 2001)

Cactus,
Once again, Please read my post again... that AL does not use black money was never disputed... and was not the focus of that post... please read and repost.

RQ

RAQTA

And again, please note that I have never stated that there will be a change overnight... in fact, I have said that we must not expect change overnight BUT we must act if we want change. Please do not invent things and put it in my post and reply to that invention.

RQ

RAQTA

Already the BNP and allies have taken over Universities, bus terminals and other places. Minorities and AL supporters have been attacked...

Yep its the same old output...

http://www.bangladesh-web.com/news/oct/08/pv4n711.htm#A4

april
(Tuesday, November 06, 2001)

please Raqta ,don't argue.You know better,nobody is good.They all are from the same mother's womb.

cactus of-morubhumi
(Friday, October 26, 2001)

SO WHAT WE WANT APRIL ? MARTIAL LAW ????? RAQTA I TOLD YOU IN BD HAVE TWO BIG PARTY AL AND BNP SO ANY HOW THEY ARE GOING TO THE POWER I THING NEXT 20 MORE YEAR'S OR MAY BE 30 OR 50 YEAR'S WHO NKOW'S . SIR CHARCHIL ER EKTA LEKHA PORECHILAM RAJNITY ER BESHA BRITTY EI DU ER MAJE KONO TOFAT NEI . AMAR MONE HOY HE IS RIGHT .

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement