bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Developers Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, November 02, 2001
Subject:
Its time we look at the Person, not the symbol!
Description:

It is high time we learn to vote for the person, not for BNP or AL! Look at the candidates in the panel, we, the local people, are supposed to know about their character, their past and activities. Just don’t go for the symbol, go for the man! Yes, he could be from BNP or AL, but if he is a good person, we shall elect him. Local people are supposed to know the best about the candidates. I know what could be the next question coming to me, nobody sees a good person in the panel of candidates! Well, there may lie the next big task waiting for us, the common people, to do something about it! Let’s try to convince good people in our locality to run for the election! I believe, educated and conscious people are involved with different local circles, communities and societies. Lets make endeavor in our different levels to pick and convince good people to come into politics and run for the election! We are calling BNP and AL bad only because they have bad people in there playing dirty to gratify their whims and leading the country to hell! If we can have 100 good elected people out of 300, we will be seeing a different Bangladesh, doesn’t matter which political group he/she is from!

People Discussion
bd_KonkaBoti
(Friday, November 02, 2001)

it won't work in a country where votes can be bought and sell, rony. Good people doesn't have the money to buy votes. and they don't have the power to encounter the terrorisim of political parties.

bd_KonkaBoti

it won't work in a country where votes can be bought and sell, rony. Good people doesn't have the money to buy votes. and they don't have the power to encounter the terrorisim of political parties.

RAQTA

If there are enough of us... maybe we have a chance. We can not expect to change everything at once... but we can all take a stand. Maybe we can even join in a group and try to make a change.
Lets start small... but keep our goals big.

RQ

Rony Salman

Konka, I don't wanna live in the darkened cave of despair anymore, it's been years we are in such a no-way-out plight! I know how less of a chance the above has right at this moment, but we have to start somewhere! I wanted to bring out some glimmer of hope, cause, we have to live on … and any kind of hope will keep us move on!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement