bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
National Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2001
Subject:
Ref: Congratulations to BNP
Description:

You are not absolutely right, Raqta. People are aware about the "semi-islamic" nature of BNP. But the bitter fact is, now people became aware of "Terrorist" nature of Awami leauge as well. During 1996, people sought for an alternative of BNP and choose AL, but that was a total mistake. Last 5 years History will always be a bleeding memory for Bangladeshi. The history of Last 5 years Al period was nothing but a continous trial of " revenge" and taking "PhD".

The point is that now people are aware of the nature of both the parties, and they choose BNP as they no better choice, BNP won.

It's not wise to say that Bangladesh is lost, because the result of this election made it clear that all Bangladeshi's want is to live in peace. We can't go on living in terrorism anymore. And we, the people know, how to throw away one try to exploite us, one who thinks " any one can be Killed anyone in this country, because the verdict of ONE case is not punished yet!"

Now people know it's our country, its not only Someone's "Father's" Country. It's us, people, the Bloody Public, who makes the country move! Not someone's daughter! Or someone's wife!

yeahh, Congrats to BNP. However, hope BNP will take lessons from the mistakes awami leauge, and they (BNP) themselves made in last years.

Cheers!!

People Discussion
cactus of-morubhumi
(Wednesday, October 31, 2001)

weelDone konka aapu aapnar sathe aami sompurno ekmot. er tachara tara nirbacchito sorkar jonogn nischy bhalo bhebei tader vote dieche RAQTA so like I said put some hope they can do batter .
thank's konka aapu for the nice Buletin

Protibadee

Awami leauge election result maanchhe na ki karone? Khomotaar eto lov keno taader? Jekhane Jonogon taader-k reject korechhe, shekhane tara ei result reject kore kivabe? Taara to tahole jonogoner motamot-kei reject korlo, apnara shobay e bapare ekmot nishchoy. Aar, Awami leaug-er chala-ra Islam-k onek vabe opomaan korechhe. Onno dhormanusharider-k shantipurno vabe thakte dea motey dushonio noe, kintu Islam-k kolonkito korata to Awami muslim (jodio naam-e muslim)-der jonno onumodito kono kaaj noe. Amader prakton prime minister jevabe obolilae por-purushder sporsho korechhen, sheta to bodh kori aamader jonno khub gourober bishoy noe.

arif_nadu

U r terrific right Bd_konkaBoit.

RAQTA

I foresee another 5 years of bitter corruption... and more loss of life. And I do not see Bangladeshi common people's lot changing.

BNP is Awami League with a different name. So if you think that they are any better or less criminal, I can but shake my head only.

Year 2001 and if people think that BNP is a better choice, I would ask them to observe the same games played out once again... and see how the cycle of delapidation continues.......

RQ

RAQTA

I foresee another 5 years of bitter corruption... and more loss of life. And I do not see Bangladeshi common people's lot changing.

BNP is Awami League with a different name. So if you think that they are any better or less criminal, I can but shake my head only.

Year 2001 and if people think that BNP is a better choice, I would ask them to observe the same games played out once again... and see how the cycle of delapidation continues.......

RQ

arif_nadu
(Thursday, November 01, 2001)

Be auspicious RAqta..noting can change easily. could u figure out AL govt regime 5 yrs ago ??.no u couldnt..Dont predict about future...be optimistic..yaa if BNP really took some lessons from AL ,they can do better..and u know what .last 5 yrs AL govt was busy to uphold the "father of the nation" managing some valueless degrees, and some picnic style world wide visits..can u remember when she took New York bound plane to Florida ?? on that day i realized her concern about people, she passed oneday with US college students, the students were so happy having a prime minister with them, how many days she passed with our bd college students ?? Raqta Bangladesh is already dilapidated....what else...?? right now they have nothing to lose..

bd_KonkaBoti
(Thursday, November 01, 2001)

I agree with you Arif.

RAQTA
(Friday, November 02, 2001)

Arif, I could be optimistic if BNP was a new group... we have already seen them.

RQ

arif_nadu

U right RAqta, thats why i said if they really took some lessons from AL ..last time BNP didnot get any lessons....from previous govt..

heemel
(Saturday, November 03, 2001)

I think at least one thing is very much positive about the elections in Bangladesh. In the 80's it was pure terrorism. In the 90's it's more of money with terrorism. But now at least terrorism is eliminated from elections. In my views this is a huge achievement. Well ... after our very short Liberation war I think nothing should come easy ways. I believe it's a good turning point towards a more flourished process.

The most important consequence is, even if people can't elect their desired leaders ... as there is none, they can reject the ones they don't want. It is proven in '91, '96 and 2001.

In my eyes these elections now do reflect the mind of her unfortunate inhabitats ( to a good extent). Trust me guys ... it will be a big mistake if we do not recognize this fact.

(It's really nice to see you write again ... Konka. Is everything OK with you?)

bd_KonkaBoti
(Sunday, November 04, 2001)

You are very much right, heemel. People are much more conscious now.

Thanks that you noticed my absence. I regret to say, I am not alright. Got a silly disease that call something they call "cervical Spodalysis" (i guess I spell the name properly!)...

RAQTA
(Monday, November 05, 2001)

Konka,
that disease is a mean disease... what are your options?

hivirus

well, Raqta, how about Jatiya Party?? one think I have liked about this party is they r not heavily dependent on the students..i personally hate student politics..coz..nowhere in this world u will find that the students r directly involved in politics..so i think time has come to change our politics..we must get rid of student politics and hartal..which r found only in banglasdesh and no where in this world...

hablu_zia
(Thursday, April 17, 2003)

test

hablu_zia

test

hablu_zia

test

hablu_zia

test2

r2d2

test

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement